Testtest1 (test),USA pronunciation n.
- the means by which the presence, quality, or genuineness of anything is determined;
a means of trial.
- the trial of the quality of something: to put to the test.
- a particular process or method for trying or assessing.
- a set of questions, problems, or the like, used as a means of evaluating the abilities, aptitudes, skills, or performance of an individual or group;
- a set of standardized questions, problems, or tasks designed to elicit responses for use in measuring the traits, capacities, or achievements of an individual.
- the process of identifying or detecting the presence of a constituent of a substance, or of determining the nature of a substance, commonly by the addition of a reagent.
- the reagent used.
- an indication or evidence of the presence of a constituent, or of the nature of a substance, obtained by such means.
- an oath or other confirmation of one's loyalty, religious beliefs, etc.
- a cupel for refining or assaying metals.
- to subject to a test of any kind;
- to subject to a chemical test.
- to assay or refine in a cupel.
- to undergo a test or trial;
- to perform on a test: People test better in a relaxed environment.
- to conduct a test: to test for diabetes.
Drivedrive (drīv),USA pronunciation v., drove or (Archaic) drave, driv•en, driv•ing, n., adj.
- to send, expel, or otherwise cause to move by force or compulsion: to drive away the flies; to drive back an attacking army; to drive a person to desperation.
- to cause and guide the movement of (a vehicle, an animal, etc.): to drive a car; to drive a mule.
- to convey in a vehicle: She drove them to the station.
- to force to work or act: He drove the workers until they collapsed.
- to impel;
- to carry (business, an agreement, etc.) vigorously through: He drove a hard bargain.
- to keep (machinery) going.
- to cause the advance of (a base runner) by a base hit or sacrifice fly: He drove him home with a scratch single.
- to cause (a run) to be scored by a base hit or sacrifice fly: He drove in two runs.
- [Golf.]to hit (a golf ball), esp. from the tee, as with a driver or driving iron: She drove the ball within ten feet of the pin.
- to hit or propel (a ball, puck, shuttlecock, etc.) very hard.
- to kick (a ball) with much force.
- to chase (game).
- to search (a district) for game.
- to float (logs) down a river or stream.
- (in mining, construction, etc.) to excavate (a mine or tunnel heading).
- to cause and guide the movement of a vehicle or animal, esp. to operate an automobile.
- to go or travel in a driven vehicle: He drives to work with me.
- [Golf.]to hit a golf ball, esp. from the tee, as with a driver or driving iron: He drove long and straight throughout the match.
- to strive vigorously toward a goal or objective;
to work, play, or try wholeheartedly and with determination.
- to go along before an impelling force;
be impelled: The ship drove before the wind.
- to rush or dash violently.
- drive at, to attempt or intend to convey;
suggest: What are you driving at?
- let drive, to aim a blow or missile at;
attack: He let drive at his pursuers.
- the act of driving.
- a trip in a vehicle, esp. a short pleasure trip: a Sunday drive in the country.
- an impelling along, as of game, cattle, or floating logs, in a particular direction.
- the animals, logs, etc., thus driven.
- [Psychol.]an inner urge that stimulates activity or inhibition;
a basic or instinctive need: the hunger drive; sex drive.
- a vigorous onset or onward course toward a goal or objective: the drive toward the goal line.
- a strong military offensive.
- a united effort to accomplish some specific purpose, esp. to raise money, as for a charity.
- energy and initiative: a person with great drive.
- vigorous pressure or effort, as in business.
- a road for vehicles, esp. a scenic one, as in or along a park, or a short one, as an approach to a house.
- [Mach.]a driving mechanism, as of an automobile: gear drive; chain drive.
- the point or points of power application to the roadway: front-wheel drive; four-wheel drive.
- an act or instance of driving a ball, puck, shuttlecock, or the like.
- the flight of such a ball, puck, shuttlecock, or the like, that has been driven with much force.
- [Golf.]a shot, esp. with a driver or driving iron from the tee, that is intended to carry a great distance.
- a hunt in which game is driven toward stationary hunters.
- excitation (def. 5).
driv′a•ble, drive′a•ble, adj.
- noting or pertaining to a part of a machine or vehicle used for its propulsion.
Howdy guys, this image is about Test Drive Junkie (superior Lincoln Mark Viii Interior #7). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 786 x 512. This attachment's file size is only 39 KB. Wether You desired to save This picture to Your PC, you may Click here. You also too download more photos by clicking the following photo or see more at this article: Lincoln Mark Viii Interior.
The modern kitchen features a contemporary kitchen notion to acquire the slender terrain in your home across. This concept offers in terms of today's home with modern furniture installment, so produce your kitchen appear simple to use and more contemporary. Modern kitchen design nowadays is becoming very popular on the list of people once we know.
Styles are applied to handle crowded conditions area because the average existing of every household possess a contemporary property. The current kitchen is made to enhance the kitchen's modern idea have a thin subject. Who says having a Lincoln Mark Viii Interior that CAn't be converted into a kitchen of your dreams? It's correctly this problem includes a small kitchen can be as special as you can we have to become imaginative to showcase the present day kitchen modern like modern residences today.
There is an extensive range of modern kitchen style inspiration with a modern style as possible copy. Different modern home style is seen in a variety of print advertising and web referrals. Moreover, some of those tips can also attempt to create a contemporary home contemporary charming.