Latexla•tex (lā′teks),USA pronunciation n., pl. lat•i•ces (lat′ə sēz′),USA pronunciation la•tex•es.
- a milky liquid in certain plants, as milkweeds, euphorbias, poppies, or the plants yielding India rubber, that coagulates on exposure to air.
- any emulsion in water of finely divided particles of synthetic rubber or plastic.
Internationalin•ter•na•tion•al (in′tər nash′ə nl),USA pronunciation adj.
- between or among nations;
involving two or more nations: international trade.
- of or pertaining to two or more nations or their citizens: a matter of international concern.
- pertaining to the relations between nations: international law.
- having members or activities in several nations: an international organization.
- transcending national boundaries or viewpoints: an international benefit; an international reputation.
- (cap.) any of several international socialist or communist organizations formed in the 19th and 20th centuries. Cf. First International, Second International, Third International, Fourth International, Labor and Socialist International.
- (sometimes cap.) a labor union having locals in two or more countries.
- an organization, enterprise, or group, esp. a major business concern, having branches, dealings, or members in several countries.
- an employee, esp. an executive, assigned to work in a foreign country or countries by a business or organization that has branches or dealings in several countries.
Foamfoam (fōm),USA pronunciation n.
- a collection of minute bubbles formed on the surface of a liquid by agitation, fermentation, etc.: foam on a glass of beer.
- the froth of perspiration, caused by great exertion, formed on the skin of a horse or other animal.
- froth formed from saliva in the mouth, as in epilepsy and rabies.
- a thick frothy substance, as shaving cream.
- (in firefighting)
- a chemically produced substance that smothers the flames on a burning liquid by forming a layer of minute, stable, heat-resistant bubbles on the liquid's surface.
- the layer of bubbles so formed.
- a dispersion of gas bubbles in a solid, as foam glass, foam rubber, polyfoam, or foamed metal.
- [Literary.]the sea.
- to form or gather foam;
- to cause to foam.
- to cover with foam;
apply foam to: to foam a runway before an emergency landing.
- to insulate with foam.
- to make (plastic, metal, etc.) into a foam.
- foam at the mouth, to be extremely or uncontrollably angry.
Rubberrub•ber1 (rub′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- Also called India rubber, natural rubber, gum elastic, caoutchouc. a highly elastic solid substance, light cream or dark amber in color, polymerized by the drying and coagulation of the latex or milky juice of rubber trees and plants, esp. Hevea and Ficus species.
- a material made by chemically treating and toughening this substance, valued for its elasticity, nonconduction of electricity, shock absorption, and resistance to moisture, used in the manufacture of erasers, electrical insulation, elastic bands, crepe soles, toys, water hoses, tires, and many other products.
- any of various similar substances and materials made synthetically. Cf. synthetic rubber.
- See rubber band.
- an eraser of this material, for erasing pencil marks, ink marks, etc.
- [Informal.]a rubber tire or a set of rubber tires.
- a low overshoe of this material.
- an instrument or tool used for rubbing, polishing, scraping, etc.
- a person who rubs something, as to smooth or polish it.
- cutter (def. 7).
- a dishcloth.
- a person who gives massages;
masseur or masseuse.
- swipe (def. 6).
- [Baseball.]an oblong piece of white rubber or other material embedded in the mound at the point from which the pitcher delivers the ball.
- a coarse file.
- a condom.
- to rubberneck.
- made of, containing, or coated with rubber: a rubber bath mat.
- pertaining to or producing rubber: a rubber plantation.
Mattressmat•tress (ma′tris),USA pronunciation n.
- a large pad for supporting the reclining body, used as or on a bed, consisting of a quilted or similarly fastened case, usually of heavy cloth, that contains hair, straw, cotton, foam rubber, etc., or a framework of metal springs.
- See air mattress.
- a mat woven of brush, poles, or similar material, used to prevent erosion of the surface of dikes, jetties, embankments, dams, etc.
- a layer of concrete placed on bare ground, as to provide a footing;
- a layer of any material used to cushion, protect, reinforce, or the like.
Hello , this photo is about Talalay Latex International Foam Rubber Mattress ( Natural Latex Mattress Queen #3). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1213 x 910. It's file size is just 91 KB. If You desired to download It to Your computer, you may Click here. You could also download more attachments by clicking the following image or read more at this post: Natural Latex Mattress Queen.
Talalay Latex International Foam Rubber Mattress ( Natural Latex Mattress Queen #3) design style's color palette is dominated from the scheme of basic shades like white, brown, dark, and gray. Employ these hues for interior factors flooring, for example surfaces, ceiling, and booking a location for a dash of bright colors in furniture and accessories of the space.
Ground with products for example ceramics, wood, pottery tile, and marble properly joined within the modern group. Provide to crash bedroom visually and also finishing fairly like a rug for an additional feeling of luxury. This trick is most ideal for isolating between the family-room which will look next to eachother along with the dining room.
Utilize your creativity to get a more imaginative approach designs and finishes to provide a splendor that is striking within the space. Chances have opened for your product used to conduct home design stand-out is. The effect that's experienced in contemporary home design is nominal lines and atmosphere " less stuff ".