8 attachments of Regency 1940's Vintage Dining Table, 2 Pedestals, . ( 1940s Dining Room Furniture #5)
Regencyre•gen•cy (rē′jən sē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -cies, adj.
- the office, jurisdiction, or control of a regent or body of regents exercising the ruling power during the minority, absence, or disability of a sovereign.
- a body of regents.
- a government consisting of regents.
- a territory under the control of a regent or regents.
- the term of office of a regent.
- (cap.) [Brit. Hist.]the period (1811–20) during which George, Prince of Wales, later George IV, was regent.
- (cap.) [Fr. Hist.]the period of the minority of Louis XV.
- the office or function of a regent or ruler.
- of or pertaining to a regency.
- [Hist.]of or pertaining to the Regencies in England or France.
- (often cap.) of or pertaining to the style of architecture, furnishings, and decoration of the British Regency, somewhat similar to the French Directoire and Empire styles and characterized by close imitation of ancient Greek forms as well as by less frequent and looser adaptations of ancient Roman, Gothic, Chinese, and ancient Egyptian forms.
Vintagevin•tage (vin′tij),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., -taged, -tag•ing.
- the wine from a particular harvest or crop.
- the annual produce of the grape harvest, esp. with reference to the wine obtained.
- an exceptionally fine wine from the crop of a good year.
- the time of gathering grapes, or of winemaking.
- the act or process of producing wine;
- the class of a dated object with reference to era of production or use: a hat of last year's vintage.
- of or pertaining to wines or winemaking.
- being of a specified vintage: Vintage wines are usually more expensive than nonvintage wines.
- representing the high quality of a past time: vintage cars; vintage movies.
- old-fashioned or obsolete: vintage jokes.
- being the best of its kind: They praised the play as vintage O'Neill.
- to gather or harvest (grapes) for wine-making: The muscats were vintaged too early.
- to make (wine) from grapes: a region that vintages a truly great champagne.
- to harvest grapes for wine-making.
Diningdine (dīn),USA pronunciation v., dined, din•ing, n.
- to eat the principal meal of the day;
- to take any meal.
- to entertain at dinner.
- dine out, to take a meal, esp. the principal or more formal meal of the day, away from home, as in a hotel or restaurant: They dine out at least once a week.
Hi folks, this picture is about Regency 1940's Vintage Dining Table, 2 Pedestals, . ( 1940s Dining Room Furniture #5). This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1114 x 742. It's file size is only 117 KB. If You want to download This picture to Your PC, you might Click here. You might also download more images by clicking the following image or read more at here: 1940s Dining Room Furniture.
Very few could agree that there is something. Every human eye is qualified for surfaces that are usual in any bathroom no matter how excellent the looks is.
The walls in most cases of well maintained bathrooms are simple and generally plain or occasionally obscured with gorgeous hardwood decorations up-to the threshold. In making a fantastic expertise, this with all the correct mixture of toilet ceiling lights will help.
What type of Regency 1940's Vintage Dining Table, 2 Pedestals, . ( 1940s Dining Room Furniture #5) can be acquired today? There are various unrestricted tips when it comes to decorating surfaces. Designing the surfaces in this region can be achieved simply by painting with a unique theme that may create the space look bigger than it really is.
Using the use of mirrors getting increasingly more popular, decorating ideas are increasingly significant nowadays. Feel and the more showcases around the wall, the better the appearance of a bathroom that offers a richer image of the bedroom that is small.