Officeof•fice (ô′fis, of′is),USA pronunciation n.
- a room, set of rooms, or building where the business of a commercial or industrial organization or of a professional person is conducted: the main office of an insurance company; a doctor's office.
- a room assigned to a specific person or a group of persons in a commercial or industrial organization: Her office is next to mine.
- a business or professional organization: He went to work in an architect's office.
- the staff or designated part of a staff at a commercial or industrial organization: The whole office was at his wedding.
- a position of duty, trust, or authority, esp. in the government, a corporation, a society, or the like: She was elected twice to the office of president.
- employment or position as an official: to seek office.
- the duty, function, or part of a particular person or agency: to act in the office of adviser.
- (cap.) an operating agency or division of certain departments of the U.S. Government: Office of Community Services.
- (cap.) [Brit.]a major administrative unit or department of the national government: the Foreign Office.
- hint, signal, or warning;
- Often, offices. something, whether good or bad, done or said for or to another: He obtained a position through the offices of a friend.
- the prescribed order or form for a service of the church or for devotional use.
- the services so prescribed.
- Also called divine office. the prayers, readings from Scripture, and psalms that must be recited every day by all who are in major orders.
- a ceremony or rite, esp. for the dead.
- a service or task to be performed;
chore: little domestic offices.
- offices, [Chiefly Brit.]
- the parts of a house, as the kitchen, pantry, or laundry, devoted mainly to household work.
- the stables, barns, cowhouses, etc., of a farm.
- [Older Slang.]privy.
Depotde•pot (dē′pō;[Mil. or Brit.]dep′ō),USA pronunciation n.
- a railroad station.
- a bus station.
- a place in which supplies and materials are stored for distribution.
- (formerly) a place where recruits are assembled for classification, initial training, and assignment to active units.
- a storehouse or warehouse, as a building where freight is deposited.
- a place where body products not actively involved in metabolic processes are accumulated, deposited, or stored.
Howdy folks, this image is about Office Depot (lovely Office Depot Store Hours #3). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 774 x 436. This photo's file size is only 44 KB. Wether You want to save It to Your laptop, you can Click here. You also also download more photos by clicking the following picture or see more at this post: Office Depot Store Hours.
This desk is sold with metallic or natural coloring such as dreary, white or dark. Chairs are employed too easy rather than too high with the number of 3 seats. This table is just employed for chatting and eating alone, because the measurement isn't too large. Components employed ie material or glass.
Tabletops larger so that it can be used to put fruits, kitchen tools such as spoons, plates, etc. Seats used to be trim using a rounded or rectangular thighs are skinny and tiny so as to avoid the impact of tightness in the home.
The Office Depot (lovely Office Depot Store Hours #3) suitable for natural form of kitchen area. This natural desk has a square-shape that's thicker than lumber or MDF (Medium-Density Fiberboard) in order to make a more natural impression. This stand combines natural hues like brown.