Office Chair Comfortable have 7 images , they are Exceptional Office Chair Comfortable Gallery #1 The Most Comfortable Office Chair With Comfy Office Chair Reddit . The Most Comfortable Office Chair ., The Luxury And Comfortable Oval Office Chair, Office Chair Comfortable #3 12 Stylish And Comfortable Office Chairs / Black And Wood Desk Chair, Fascinating Comfy Office Chair Image Desk Chairs For Teen Bedrooms Big Comfortable Without Wheels Gaming Ikea, Office Chair Comfortable #5 Here Is The List Of The Best Office Chairs Of 2016, So That You Too Can Be Guided To Choose A Comfortable Chair For Your Office., Most Comfortable Office Chair Affordable Most Comfortable Office Chair Most Comfortable Office, Most Comfortable Office Chair Contemporary. Following are the attachments:
The article of Office Chair Comfortable was uploaded on March 14, 2018 at 8:19 pm. This image is published at the Comforter category. Office Chair Comfortable is tagged with Office Chair Comfortable, Office, Chair, Comfortable..
Officeof•fice (ô′fis, of′is),USA pronunciation n.
- a room, set of rooms, or building where the business of a commercial or industrial organization or of a professional person is conducted: the main office of an insurance company; a doctor's office.
- a room assigned to a specific person or a group of persons in a commercial or industrial organization: Her office is next to mine.
- a business or professional organization: He went to work in an architect's office.
- the staff or designated part of a staff at a commercial or industrial organization: The whole office was at his wedding.
- a position of duty, trust, or authority, esp. in the government, a corporation, a society, or the like: She was elected twice to the office of president.
- employment or position as an official: to seek office.
- the duty, function, or part of a particular person or agency: to act in the office of adviser.
- (cap.) an operating agency or division of certain departments of the U.S. Government: Office of Community Services.
- (cap.) [Brit.]a major administrative unit or department of the national government: the Foreign Office.
- hint, signal, or warning;
- Often, offices. something, whether good or bad, done or said for or to another: He obtained a position through the offices of a friend.
- the prescribed order or form for a service of the church or for devotional use.
- the services so prescribed.
- Also called divine office. the prayers, readings from Scripture, and psalms that must be recited every day by all who are in major orders.
- a ceremony or rite, esp. for the dead.
- a service or task to be performed;
chore: little domestic offices.
- offices, [Chiefly Brit.]
- the parts of a house, as the kitchen, pantry, or laundry, devoted mainly to household work.
- the stables, barns, cowhouses, etc., of a farm.
- [Older Slang.]privy.
Chairchair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
Comfortablecom•fort•a•ble (kumf′tə bəl, kum′fər tə bəl),USA pronunciation adj.
- (of clothing, furniture, etc.) producing or affording physical comfort, support, or ease: a comfortable chair; comfortable shoes.
- being in a state of physical or mental comfort;
contented and undisturbed;
at ease: to be comfortable in new shoes; I don't feel comfortable in the same room with her.
- (of a person, situation, etc.) producing mental comfort or ease;
easy to accommodate oneself to or associate with: She's a comfortable person to be with.
- more than adequate or sufficient: a comfortable salary.
com′fort•a•ble•ness, com′fort•a•bil′i•ty, n.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]a quilted bedcover;
Several Office Chair Comfortable made of timber, a bit distinctive from the present day coffeetable that's frequently made from lighting metal such as metal and metal or perhaps a mixture of hardwood and glass. Modern coffee-table has many kinds, all the modern coffee table does not have four feet, there is a unique modern coffee table derived from a distinctive form.
You are able to place a coffee-table that is modern before the sofa or in a corner close to the window. You are able to like a cup of coffee having a friend or member of the family while enjoying Television or studying the magazine or devote your nights to perform with chess using them.
The perfect mixture of floors and components, compelling one to use a coffee-table that is modern as furniture in the family area or livingroom minimalist. Intended Office Chair Comfortable with drawers for storage is designed under the stand to save the Television rural, young kids gadgets, journals or newspapers having a rack.