Sparrowspar•row (spar′ō),USA pronunciation n.
- any of numerous American finches of the family Emberizinae. Cf. chipping sparrow, song sparrow.
- any member of the Old World genus Passer, formerly thought to be closely related to the weaverbirds but now placed in their own family, Passeridae.
- [Brit.]the house sparrow.
- any of several other unrelated small birds. Cf. Java sparrow, hedge sparrow.
- (cap.) a 12-ft. (4-m), all-weather, radar-guided U.S. air-to-air missile with an 88-lb. (40-kg) high-explosive warhead.
Cribcrib (krib),USA pronunciation n., v., cribbed, crib•bing.
- a child's bed with enclosed sides.
- a stall or pen for cattle.
- a rack or manger for fodder, as in a stable or barn.
- a bin for storing grain, salt, etc.
- a translation, list of correct answers, or other illicit aid used by students while reciting, taking exams, or the like;
- a petty theft.
- a room, closet, etc., in a factory or the like, in which tools are kept and issued to workers.
- a shallow, separate section of a bathing area, reserved for small children.
- any confined space.
- a house, shop, etc., frequented by thieves or regarded by thieves as a likely place for burglarizing.
- any of various cellular frameworks of logs, squared timbers, or steel or concrete objects of similar form assembled in layers at right angles, often filled with earth and stones and used in the construction of foundations, dams, retaining walls, etc.
- a barrier projecting part of the way into a river and then upward, acting to reduce the flow of water and as a storage place for logs being floated downstream.
- a lining for a well or other shaft.
- one's home;
- [Cribbage.]a set of cards made up by equal contributions from each player's hand, and belonging to the dealer.
- a cheap, ill-kept brothel.
- a wicker basket.
- lunch, esp. a cold lunch carried from home to work and eaten by a laborer on the job;
- to pilfer or steal, esp. to plagiarize (another's writings or ideas).
- to confine in or as if in a crib.
- to provide with a crib or cribs.
- to line with timber or planking.
- to use a crib in examinations, homework, translating, etc.
- to steal;
- (of a horse) to practice cribbing.
Hello guys, this attachment is about Oeuf Sparrow Crib ( Oeuf Crib Sparrow #11). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 581 x 581. This image's file size is only 36 KB. If You decided to save It to Your PC, you have to Click here. You may also see more photos by clicking the image below or see more at here: Oeuf Crib Sparrow.
Global warming's problem as well as unlawful logging's avoidance increasingly being echoed in our ears. Additionally, being an exotic region that likewise enjoyed a role whilst the lungs of the entire world. But what power if its population less friendly towards the environment, or doesn't? of substitute products, such as Oeuf Sparrow Crib ( Oeuf Crib Sparrow #11), less utilization as an example.
To become competent and more experienced employ bamboo, view tip sundries enhance the house with bamboo following style that is editorial. Bamboo is synonymous with traditional resources which are less modern. Probably this really is a very important factor which makes lots of people 'modern' who WOn't use bamboo. But into furniture and decorative, bamboo could be changed in the hands of the creative head.
Oeuf Sparrow Crib ( Oeuf Crib Sparrow #11) framed mirror by coloring and provide could be a modern decorations that are pretty that are ethnic. While a simple condition, towel holder manufactured from bamboo, such as for instance while in the picture above does not look old fashioned, actually. Its simple layout, fused having a contemporary minimalism that is interior. Once we learn, the bamboo-phase with its stops shut. Closed stops can be utilized as planting method that was pure. Merely require expertise and dexterity, subsequently be potted plant of bamboo.