Napoleonna•po•le•on (nə pō′lē ən, -pōl′yən),USA pronunciation n.
- a pastry consisting of thin layers of puff paste interlaid with a cream or custard filling.
- a former gold coin of France, equal to 20 francs and bearing a portrait either of Napoleon I or of Napoleon III.
- a game in which the players bid for the privilege of naming the trump, stating the number of tricks they propose to win.
- a bid in this game to take all five tricks of a hand.
Fireplacesfire•place (fīər′plās′),USA pronunciation n.
- the part of a chimney that opens into a room and in which fuel is burned;
- any open structure, usually of masonry, for keeping a fire, as at a campsite.
OttawaOt•ta•wa (ot′ə wə),USA pronunciation n., pl. -was, (esp. collectively) -wa for 5.
- a city in and the capital of Canada, in SE Ontario. 304,462.
- a river in SE Canada, flowing SE along the boundary between Ontario and Quebec into the St. Lawrence at Montreal. 685 mi. (1105 km) long.
- a city in NE Illinois, SW of Chicago. 18,166.
- a town in E Kansas. 11,016.
- a member of a tribe of Algonquian Indians of Canada, forced into the Lake Superior and Lake Michigan regions by the Iroquois confederacy.
- the Ojibwa language as used by the Ottawa Indians.
Nicenice (nīs),USA pronunciation adj., nic•er, nic•est.
delightful: a nice visit.
- amiably pleasant;
kind: They are always nice to strangers.
- characterized by, showing, or requiring great accuracy, precision, skill, tact, care, or delicacy: nice workmanship; a nice shot; a nice handling of a crisis.
- showing or indicating very small differences;
minutely accurate, as instruments: a job that requires nice measurements.
- minute, fine, or subtle: a nice distinction.
- having or showing delicate, accurate perception: a nice sense of color.
- refined in manners, language, etc.: Nice people wouldn't do such things.
decorous: a nice girl.
- suitable or proper: That was not a nice remark.
- carefully neat in dress, habits, etc.
- (esp. of food) dainty or delicate.
- having fastidious, finicky, or fussy tastes: They're much too nice in their dining habits to enjoy an outdoor barbecue.
- [Obs.]coy, shy, or reluctant.
- make nice, to behave in a friendly, ingratiating, or conciliatory manner.
- nice and, sufficiently: It's nice and warm in here.
Designde•sign (di zīn′),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to prepare the preliminary sketch or the plans for (a work to be executed), esp. to plan the form and structure of: to design a new bridge.
- to plan and fashion artistically or skillfully.
- to intend for a definite purpose: a scholarship designed for foreign students.
- to form or conceive in the mind;
plan: The prisoner designed an intricate escape.
- to assign in thought or intention;
purpose: He designed to be a doctor.
- [Obs.]to mark out, as by a sign;
- to make drawings, preliminary sketches, or plans.
- to plan and fashion the form and structure of an object, work of art, decorative scheme, etc.
- an outline, sketch, or plan, as of the form and structure of a work of art, an edifice, or a machine to be executed or constructed.
- organization or structure of formal elements in a work of art;
- the combination of details or features of a picture, building, etc.;
the pattern or motif of artistic work: the design on a bracelet.
- the art of designing: a school of design.
- a plan or project: a design for a new process.
- a plot or intrigue, esp. an underhand, deceitful, or treacherous one: His political rivals formulated a design to unseat him.
- designs, a hostile or aggressive project or scheme having evil or selfish motives: He had designs on his partner's stock.
- adaptation of means to a preconceived end.
Choosechoose (cho̅o̅z),USA pronunciation v., chose;
cho•sen or ([Obs.]) chose;
- to select from a number of possibilities;
pick by preference: She chose Sunday for her departure.
- to prefer or decide (to do something): He chose to run for election.
- to want;
- (esp. in children's games) to contend with (an opponent) to decide, as by odd or even, who will do something: I'll choose you to see who gets to bat first.
- to make a choice: He chose carefully.
- to be inclined: You may stay here, if you choose.
- (esp. in children's games) to decide, as by means of odd or even, who will do something: Let's choose to see who bats first.
- cannot choose but, cannot do otherwise than;
is or are obliged to: He cannot choose but obey.
- choose up:
- to select (players) for a contest or game: The boys chose up sides for the game.
- to select players for a contest or game: We have to choose up before we can play.
Usus (us),USA pronunciation pron.
- the objective case of we, used as a direct or indirect object: They took us to the circus. She asked us the way.
- (used in place of the pronoun we in the predicate after the verb to be): It's us!
- (used instead of the pronoun our before a gerund): She graciously forgave us spilling the gravy on the tablecloth.
Hello guys, this photo is about Napoleon Fireplaces Ottawa Nice Design #5 Why Choose Us. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 990 x 590. It's file size is only 52 KB. Wether You want to save This picture to Your computer, you should Click here. You could too see more attachments by clicking the picture below or see more at this post: Napoleon Fireplaces Ottawa.
Perhaps this has been awhile because you've visited with a thriftstore, or even one 've never be visited by you? You'll actually drop, if so. Frequently they have things that are cheaper than home fixtures, but occasionally you'll be able to report some couch is excellent enough.
Be sure to buy at the retailer should you decide to buy a Napoleon Fireplaces Ottawa Nice Design #5 Why Choose Us. A lot of people don't want to examine the goods before they acquire things. Tough to replace the furniture in some furniture shops. Carry examples of hues whenever you shop for traditional and classic fixtures.
It may appear differently when within your home and in comparison to examples though some might seem perfect within the store. It's no problem finding swatches at your home improvement shop, or just take a photograph of the trial for comparison items, to avoid this from occurring.