KensingtonKen•sing•ton (ken′zing tən),USA pronunciation n.
- a former borough of Greater London, England: now part of Kensington and Chelsea.
Wristwrist (rist),USA pronunciation n.
- the carpus or lower part of the forearm where it joins the hand.
- the joint or articulation between the forearm and the hand.
- the part of an article of clothing that fits around the wrist.
- [Mach.]See wrist pin.
Pillowpil•low (pil′ō),USA pronunciation n.
- a bag or case made of cloth that is filled with feathers, down, or other soft material, and is used to cushion the head during sleep or rest.
- anything used to cushion the head;
headrest: a pillow of moss.
- Also called lace pillow. a hard cushion or pad that supports the pattern and threads in the making of bobbin lace.
- a supporting piece or part, as the block on which the inner end of a bowsprit rests.
- to rest on or as on a pillow.
- to support with pillows.
- to serve as a pillow for: She pillowed the child with her body.
- to rest as on a pillow.
Mousemouse (n. mous;v. mouz),USA pronunciation n., pl. mice (mīs),USA pronunciation v., moused, mous•ing.
- any of numerous small Old World rodents of the family Muridae, esp. of the genus Mus, introduced widely in other parts of the world.
- any similar small animal of various rodent and marsupial families.
- a quiet, timid person.
- a palm-sized, button-operated device that can be slid on wheels or ball bearings over a desktop to move the cursor on a CRT to any position, or slid over a drawing in order to recreate the drawing on a CRT. Cf. joystick (def. 2).
- a swelling under the eye, caused by a blow or blows;
- a girl or woman.
- to hunt out, as a cat hunts out mice.
- [Naut.]to secure with a mousing.
- to hunt for or catch mice.
- to prowl about, as if in search of something: The burglar moused about for valuables.
- to seek or search stealthily or watchfully, as if for prey.
Padpad1 (pad),USA pronunciation n., v., pad•ded, pad•ding.
- a cushionlike mass of soft material used for comfort, protection, or stuffing.
- a soft, stuffed cushion used as a saddle;
a padded leather saddle without a tree.
- a number of sheets of paper glued or otherwise held together at one edge to form a tablet.
- a soft, ink-soaked block of absorbent material for inking a rubber stamp.
- Anat., Zool. any fleshy mass of tissue that cushions a weight-bearing part of the body, as on the underside of a paw. See diag. under dog.
- the foot, as of a fox, hare, or wolf.
- a piece or fold of gauze or other absorbent material for use as a surgical dressing or a protective covering.
- Zool. a pulvillus, as on the tarsus or foot of an insect.
- a lily pad.
- See launch pad.
- one's living quarters, as an apartment or room.
- one's bed.
- a room where people gather to take narcotics;
an addicts' den.
- money paid as a bribe to and shared among police officers, as for ignoring law violations.
- a list of police officers receiving such money.
- Elect. a nonadjustable attenuator consisting of a network of fixed resistors.
- a metal plate riveted or welded to a surface as a base or attachment for bolts, hooks, eyes, etc.
- a piece of wood laid on the back of a deck beam to give the deck surface a desired amount of camber.
- a handle for holding various small, interchangeable saw blades.
- Also, pod. a socket in a brace for a bit.
- Metall. a raised surface on a casting.
- a small deposit of weld metal, as for building up a worn surface.
- on the pad, [Slang.](of a police officer) receiving a bribe, esp. on a regular basis.
- to furnish, protect, fill out, or stuff with a pad or padding.
- to expand or add to unnecessarily or dishonestly: to pad a speech;
to pad an expense account.
- to add metal to (a casting) above its required dimensions, to insure the flow of enough metal to all parts.
- to insure the proper forging of a piece.
Howdy peoples, this post is about Lovely Kensington Wrist Pillow #3 SmartFit® Mouse Pad. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1204 x 1204. It's file size is only 58 KB. Wether You ought to save It to Your laptop, you may Click here. You might too download more photos by clicking the photo below or see more at this post: Kensington Wrist Pillow.
You are among those who are usually active and rarely spending some time at home? Do not make it being an obstacle to have plants in the home. But, of course, because it is influential when it comes to picking a Kensington Wrist Pillow, you have to buy the correct plant. Greater usage of exotic flowers for preservation is not too difficult in case you are among those who really chaotic.
Which means you don't require a lot of focus on it cactus, like, only takes a tiny water in their care. In order to pick a little pan anyway typically, cacti are sold in tiny shapes. Select a shade container that fits your home's entire design style.
Other herbs that you could select are Sansevieria. Treatment resembles a cactus, nevertheless, you must pick a unique container due to the measurement that is Sansevieria that is larger. Whichever container you decide on, make an effort to ensure that it's a discharge ditch at the end. Old water in a box often leads box installing regions become moist and muddy, initiating the beginning of root rot. When possible, please additionally select Lovely Kensington Wrist Pillow #3 SmartFit® Mouse Pad which have thighs for clean discharge.