French Antique Armoire have 8 images , they are Grand 17th Century French Renaissance Chateaux Stripped Oak Four Door Armoire, Superior French Antique Armoire Idea #2 French Antique Armoire With Mirrored Center Panel, Antique Carved 3 Door Beveled Mirror French Armoire - For Sale, French Antique Armoire #4 Antique French Armoire With Whimsical Features C1700's 2, Beautiful Rococo French Armoire / Antique C.1890 / Painted Furniture 'Lime White', Antique Armoire Wardrobe With Mirror French Regence Serpentine Walnut Ideas: Best Antique Armoire ., Antique Brittany Armoire, French Antique Armoire In Chestnut, C. 1830. Following are the images:
This article about French Antique Armoire was uploaded on March 14, 2018 at 8:19 pm. This image is uploaded at the Wardrobe category. French Antique Armoire is labelled with French Antique Armoire, French, Antique, Armoire..
FrenchFrench (french),USA pronunciation adj.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of France, its inhabitants, or their language, culture, etc.: French cooking.
- the people of France and their direct descendants.
- a Romance language spoken in France, parts of Belgium and Switzerland, and in areas colonized after 1500 by France. Abbr.: F
- (often l.c.) to prepare (food) according to a French method.
- (often l.c.) to cut (snap beans) into slivers or thin strips before cooking.
- (often l.c.) to trim the meat from the end of (a rib chop).
- (often l.c.) to prepare (meat) for cooking by slicing it into strips and pounding.
- to short-sheet (a bed).
- (often l.c.) Slang (vulgar). to give oral stimulation of the penis or vulva.
Antiquean•tique (an tēk′),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -tiqued, -ti•quing.
- of or belonging to the past;
- dating from a period long ago: antique furniture.
- noting or pertaining to automobiles approximately 25 years old or more.
- in the tradition, fashion, or style of an earlier period;
- of or belonging to the ancient Greeks and Romans.
- (of paper) neither calendered nor coated and having a rough surface.
- any work of art, piece of furniture, decorative object, or the like, created or produced in a former period, or, according to U.S. customs laws, 100 years before date of purchase.
- the antique style, usually Greek or Roman, esp. in art.
- [Print.]a style of type.
- to make or finish (something, esp. furniture) in imitation of antiques.
- to emboss (an image, design, letters, or the like) on paper or fabric.
- to shop for or collect antiques: She spent her vacation antiquing in Boston.
Armoirear•moire (ärm wär′, ärm′wär),USA pronunciation n.
- a large wardrobe or movable cupboard, with doors and shelves.
Many French Antique Armoire made of timber, a bit different from the present day coffee-table that's often made-of possibly a blend of hardwood or lighting material for example metal and stainless. Contemporary coffee-table has several sorts, all the modern coffee table does not have four thighs, a modern coffee table that was unique comes from a unique type.
You're able to fit today's coffee table facing the couch or in a large part nearby the window. You're able to have a cup of coffee having a friend or member of the family while enjoying TV or studying the newspaper or invest your days to perform with chess together.
Surfaces and materials' perfect mixture, compelling one to work with a modern coffee-table as furniture while in family area minimalist or the family room. Designed French Antique Armoire with drawers for storage is designed having a corner under the table to save lots of the TV publications remote, small kids toys or papers.