Loglog1 (lôg, log),USA pronunciation n., v., logged, log•ging.
- a portion or length of the trunk or of a large limb of a felled tree.
- something inert, heavy, or not sentient.
- any of various devices for determining the speed of a ship, as a chip log or patent log.
- any of various records, made in rough or finished form, concerning a trip made by a ship or aircraft and dealing with particulars of navigation, weather, engine performance, discipline, and other pertinent details;
- [Motion Pictures.]an account describing or denoting each shot as it is taken, written down during production and referred to in editing the film.
- a register of the operation of a machine.
- Also called well log. a record kept during the drilling of a well, esp. of the geological formations penetrated.
- any of various chronological records made concerning the use of a computer system, the changes made to data, etc.
- [Radio and Television.]a written account of everything transmitted by a station or network.
- Also called log of wood. [Australian Slang.]a lazy, dull-witted person;
- to cut (trees) into logs: to log pine trees for fuel.
- to cut down the trees or timber on (land): We logged the entire area in a week.
- to enter in a log;
keep a record of: to log a day's events.
- to make (a certain speed), as a ship or airplane: We are logging 18 knots.
- to travel for (a certain distance or a certain amount of time), according to the record of a log: We logged 30 miles the first day. He has logged 10,000 hours flying time.
- to cut down trees and get out logs from the forest for timber: to log for a living.
- log in:
- Also, log on, sign on. [Computers.]to enter identifying data, as a name or password, into a multiuser system, so as to be able to do work with the system.
- to enter or include any item of information or data in a record, account, etc.
- log off or out, to terminate a work session using a multiuser system, or a connection to such a system.
Hi peoples, this picture is about File:Drake Log Cabin.jpg (ordinary Log Cabin History #3). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 3026 x 2017. It's file size is only 1390 KB. Wether You decided to save It to Your laptop, you may Click here. You also also download more images by clicking the following picture or read more at this post: Log Cabin History.
True worth will be added by your File:Drake Log Cabin.jpg (ordinary Log Cabin History #3) to your residence should you include the interior square saving sort and renovate the yard, as well as it. The next greatest issue after the home in terms of putting value and sales capacity may be the bathroom. People actually give attention to the toilet when observing your house since this can be one location where the doorway could close you'll visit each day unlike the free bedroom.
You should contemplate whether you are designing for your longterm as the bolder shades and types maybe outoffashion and also you have to decorate again shortly. You need-to contemplate attracting more people, also if you shift immediately then.
Invest your time with the tile undertaking and make sure you've regarded all of the options available to you and what's the tile's use. We advise to seek professional advice so that it may be recommended to-go and vacation to the regional Hardwood Display.
About how big your room is you should think. Is it possible to match a tile that is large in or it will just look bizarre. Perhaps you will make some layouts out-of cardboard or use sample to view how it seems. Additionally the way you modify the area can be made by the tiles look its particular colour and greater might help. For example, if a straight hardwood that is white is fitted in the room can give a feel of house.
They will do the job swiftly and by the occasion you have leased every one of the gear that is essential, may very well not devote too much cash. You might have a moist area or even a bathroom that is rather big. In both circumstances, the Log Cabin History layout can be considered by you. Tiles may not be needed by the larger toilet absolutely but the moist space has to be designed.
Take inspiration from your locations you visit whenever choosing your File:Drake Log Cabin.jpg (ordinary Log Cabin History #3). You can then have of what you would like when you get trials online or when you head to showrooms an idea. Perhaps you 've noticed buddies and like them. Probably in fitness center, bistro or a hotel. If you have a camera taking photos together with your cellphone will help the professionals to suit what you would like.