Concrete Slab Section #5 And My Favourite. These Are Composite Columns: (figures C And D Are Encased In Structural Steel Shells) Pictures Gallery
Concretecon•crete (kon′krēt, kong′-, kon krēt′, kong- for 1–10, 11, 14, 15; kon krēt′, kong- for 12, 13),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -cret•ed, -cret•ing.
- constituting an actual thing or instance;
real: a concrete proof of his sincerity.
- pertaining to or concerned with realities or actual instances rather than abstractions;
particular (opposed to general): concrete ideas.
- representing or applied to an actual substance or thing, as opposed to an abstract quality: The words "cat,'' "water,'' and "teacher'' are concrete, whereas the words "truth,'' "excellence,'' and "adulthood'' are abstract.
- made of concrete: a concrete pavement.
- formed by coalescence of separate particles into a mass;
united in a coagulated, condensed, or solid mass or state.
- an artificial, stonelike material used for various structural purposes, made by mixing cement and various aggregates, as sand, pebbles, gravel, or shale, with water and allowing the mixture to harden. Cf. reinforced concrete.
- any of various other artificial building or paving materials, as those containing tar.
- a concrete idea or term;
a word or notion having an actual or existent thing or instance as its referent.
- a mass formed by coalescence or concretion of particles of matter.
- set or cast in concrete, to put (something) in final form;
finalize so as to prevent change or reversal: The basic agreement sets in concrete certain policies.
- to treat or lay with concrete: to concrete a sidewalk.
- to form into a mass by coalescence of particles;
- to make real, tangible, or particular.
- to coalesce into a mass;
- to use or apply concrete.
Slabslab1 (slab),USA pronunciation n., v., slabbed, slab•bing.
- a broad, flat, somewhat thick piece of stone, wood, or other solid material.
- a thick slice of anything: a slab of bread.
- a semifinished piece of iron or steel so rolled that its breadth is at least twice its thickness.
- a rough outside piece cut from a log, as when sawing one into boards.
- [Baseball Slang.]rubber (def. 14).
- a section of concrete pavement or a concrete floor placed directly on the ground or on a base of gravel.
- to make into a slab or slabs.
- to cover or lay with slabs.
- to cut the slabs or outside pieces from (a log).
- to put on in slabs;
Sectionsec•tion (sek′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- a part that is cut off or separated.
- a distinct part or subdivision of anything, as an object, country, community, class, or the like: the poor section of town; the left section of a drawer.
- a distinct part or subdivision of a writing, as of a newspaper, legal code, chapter, etc.: the financial section of a daily paper; section 2 of the bylaws.
- one of a number of parts that can be fitted together to make a whole: sections of a fishing rod.
- (in most of the U.S. west of Ohio) one of the 36 numbered subdivisions, each one square mile (2.59 sq. km or 640 acres), of a township.
- an act or instance of cutting;
separation by cutting.
- the making of an incision.
- an incision.
- a thin slice of a tissue, mineral, or the like, as for microscopic examination.
- a representation of an object as it would appear if cut by a plane, showing its internal structure.
- a small unit consisting of two or more squads.
- Also called staff section. any of the subdivisions of a staff.
- a small tactical division in naval and air units.
- a division of a sleeping car containing both an upper and a lower berth.
- a length of trackage, roadbed, signal equipment, etc., maintained by one crew.
- any of two or more trains, buses, or the like, running on the same route and schedule at the same time, one right behind the other, and considered as one unit, as when a second is necessary to accommodate more passengers than the first can carry: On holidays the New York to Boston train runs in three sections.
- a segment of a naturally segmented fruit, as of an orange or grapefruit.
- a division of an orchestra or band containing all the instruments of one class: a rhythm section.
- [Bookbinding.]signature (def. 8).
- Also called section mark. a mark used to indicate a subdivision of a book, chapter, or the like, or as a mark of reference to a footnote.
- [Theat.]one of a series of circuits for controlling certain lights, as footlights.
- shape (def. 12).
- to cut or divide into sections.
- to cut through so as to present a section.
- to make an incision.
Andand (and; unstressed ənd, ən, or, esp. after a homorganic consonant, n),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used to connect grammatically coordinate words, phrases, or clauses) along or together with;
as well as;
in addition to;
moreover: pens and pencils.
- added to;
plus: 2 and 2 are 4.
- then: He read for an hour and went to bed.
- also, at the same time: to sleep and dream.
- then again;
repeatedly: He coughed and coughed.
- (used to imply different qualities in things having the same name): There are bargains and bargains, so watch out.
- (used to introduce a sentence, implying continuation) also;
then: And then it happened.
- [Informal.]to (used between two finite verbs): Try and do it. Call and see if she's home yet.
- (used to introduce a consequence or conditional result): He felt sick and decided to lie down for a while. Say one more word about it and I'll scream.
on the contrary: He tried to run five miles and couldn't. They said they were about to leave and then stayed for two more hours.
- (used to connect alternatives): He felt that he was being forced to choose between his career and his family.
- (used to introduce a comment on the preceding clause): They don't like each other--and with good reason.
- [Archaic.]if: and you please.Cf. an2.
- and so forth, and the like;
et cetera: We discussed traveling, sightseeing, and so forth.
- and so on, and more things or others of a similar kind;
and the like: It was a summer filled with parties, picnics, and so on.
- an added condition, stipulation, detail, or particular: He accepted the job, no ands or buts about it.
- conjunction (def. 5b).
Mymy (mī),USA pronunciation pron.
- (a form of the possessive case of I used as an attributive adjective): My soup is cold.
- Also, my-my. (used as an exclamation of mild surprise or dismay): My, what a big house this is! My-my, how old he looks!
Areare1 (är; unstressed ər),USA pronunciation v.
pres. indic. pl. and 2nd pers. sing. of be.
Compositecom•pos•ite (kəm poz′it),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -it•ed, -it•ing.
- made up of disparate or separate parts or elements;
compound: a composite drawing; a composite philosophy.
- [Bot.]belonging to the Compositae. Cf. composite family.
- (cap.) noting or pertaining to one of the five classical orders, popular esp. since the beginning of the Renaissance but invented by the ancient Romans, in which the Roman Ionic and Corinthian orders are combined, so that four diagonally set Ionic volutes, variously ornamented, rest upon a bell of Corinthian acanthus leaves. Cf. Corinthian (def. 2), Doric (def. 3), Ionic (def. 1), Tuscan (def. 2). See illus. under order.
- (of a rocket or missile) having more than one stage.
- (of a solid propellant) composed of a mixture of fuel and oxidizer.
- noting a vessel having frames of one material and shells and decking of another, esp. one having iron or steel frames with shells and decks planked.
- of or pertaining to a composite function or a composite number.
- something composite;
- [Bot.]a composite plant.
- a picture, photograph, or the like, that combines several separate pictures.
- to make a composite of.
Hello guys, this image is about Concrete Slab Section #5 And My Favourite. These Are Composite Columns: (figures C And D Are Encased In Structural Steel Shells). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 449 x 495. This blog post's file size is just 23 KB. If You decided to download This post to Your computer, you should Click here. You could too see more pictures by clicking the image below or see more at this post: Concrete Slab Section.
Very few could agree that there's something. Every human eye is trained for surfaces that are usual in any bathroom no matter how excellent the appearance is.
Nowadays, with the utilization of showcases becoming more and more preferred, decorating suggestions are increasingly crucial. The more showcases around the wall, the better the look and feel of a bathroom that gives image of the small place to a fuller.
The surfaces in most cases of well-maintained bathrooms are sometimes concealed with lovely hardwood decorations around the limit or simple and ostensibly plain. This using toilet roof lights' accurate mix will help in making a fantastic knowledge.
What type of Concrete Slab Section #5 And My Favourite. These Are Composite Columns: (figures C And D Are Encased In Structural Steel Shells) can be obtained today? There are many unrestricted ideas in regards to decorating bathroom walls. Designing the walls of this type can be done solely by artwork having a unique concept that can make the area look larger than it is actually.