Concretecon•crete (kon′krēt, kong′-, kon krēt′, kong- for 1–10, 11, 14, 15; kon krēt′, kong- for 12, 13),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -cret•ed, -cret•ing.
- constituting an actual thing or instance;
real: a concrete proof of his sincerity.
- pertaining to or concerned with realities or actual instances rather than abstractions;
particular (opposed to general): concrete ideas.
- representing or applied to an actual substance or thing, as opposed to an abstract quality: The words "cat,'' "water,'' and "teacher'' are concrete, whereas the words "truth,'' "excellence,'' and "adulthood'' are abstract.
- made of concrete: a concrete pavement.
- formed by coalescence of separate particles into a mass;
united in a coagulated, condensed, or solid mass or state.
- an artificial, stonelike material used for various structural purposes, made by mixing cement and various aggregates, as sand, pebbles, gravel, or shale, with water and allowing the mixture to harden. Cf. reinforced concrete.
- any of various other artificial building or paving materials, as those containing tar.
- a concrete idea or term;
a word or notion having an actual or existent thing or instance as its referent.
- a mass formed by coalescence or concretion of particles of matter.
- set or cast in concrete, to put (something) in final form;
finalize so as to prevent change or reversal: The basic agreement sets in concrete certain policies.
- to treat or lay with concrete: to concrete a sidewalk.
- to form into a mass by coalescence of particles;
- to make real, tangible, or particular.
- to coalesce into a mass;
- to use or apply concrete.
Slabslab1 (slab),USA pronunciation n., v., slabbed, slab•bing.
- a broad, flat, somewhat thick piece of stone, wood, or other solid material.
- a thick slice of anything: a slab of bread.
- a semifinished piece of iron or steel so rolled that its breadth is at least twice its thickness.
- a rough outside piece cut from a log, as when sawing one into boards.
- [Baseball Slang.]rubber (def. 14).
- a section of concrete pavement or a concrete floor placed directly on the ground or on a base of gravel.
- to make into a slab or slabs.
- to cover or lay with slabs.
- to cut the slabs or outside pieces from (a log).
- to put on in slabs;
Sectionsec•tion (sek′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- a part that is cut off or separated.
- a distinct part or subdivision of anything, as an object, country, community, class, or the like: the poor section of town; the left section of a drawer.
- a distinct part or subdivision of a writing, as of a newspaper, legal code, chapter, etc.: the financial section of a daily paper; section 2 of the bylaws.
- one of a number of parts that can be fitted together to make a whole: sections of a fishing rod.
- (in most of the U.S. west of Ohio) one of the 36 numbered subdivisions, each one square mile (2.59 sq. km or 640 acres), of a township.
- an act or instance of cutting;
separation by cutting.
- the making of an incision.
- an incision.
- a thin slice of a tissue, mineral, or the like, as for microscopic examination.
- a representation of an object as it would appear if cut by a plane, showing its internal structure.
- a small unit consisting of two or more squads.
- Also called staff section. any of the subdivisions of a staff.
- a small tactical division in naval and air units.
- a division of a sleeping car containing both an upper and a lower berth.
- a length of trackage, roadbed, signal equipment, etc., maintained by one crew.
- any of two or more trains, buses, or the like, running on the same route and schedule at the same time, one right behind the other, and considered as one unit, as when a second is necessary to accommodate more passengers than the first can carry: On holidays the New York to Boston train runs in three sections.
- a segment of a naturally segmented fruit, as of an orange or grapefruit.
- a division of an orchestra or band containing all the instruments of one class: a rhythm section.
- [Bookbinding.]signature (def. 8).
- Also called section mark. a mark used to indicate a subdivision of a book, chapter, or the like, or as a mark of reference to a footnote.
- [Theat.]one of a series of circuits for controlling certain lights, as footlights.
- shape (def. 12).
- to cut or divide into sections.
- to cut through so as to present a section.
- to make an incision.
Hi , this picture is about Concrete Slab Section #1 CivilBlog.Org. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 845 x 439. This blog post's file size is just 50 KB. Wether You decided to download This post to Your laptop, you should Click here. You also also download more attachments by clicking the following image or see more at this post: Concrete Slab Section.
We'd want to talk about some tips on choosing the right furniture for the house, before speaking about Concrete Slab Section #1 CivilBlog.Org. First, select sized furniture. In the choice of furniture while in the interior of the room minimalist sort that was living 45 or 36 should be maintained balanced using the size of one's family room minimalist. Must select a chair and coffee-table that is small were relaxed and in equilibrium using the place.
Use carpet. In a few houses you will not really look for a fit but comfortable carpet for attendees while sitting cross-legged with cushions stay large as Japanese-model residences.
The main challenge while in Concrete Slab Section #1 CivilBlog.Org's style are typical to middle class people within the cash is room that is limited. As it could be circumvented by choosing furniture and the right design, but do not fear. Two essential things you should look at so that you can demarcate the familyis solitude before planning your living room could be the area is not disturbed.
Pick colorful wall paint. This may provide wider than dark hues to the illusion of room becomes obvious.
Make use of a reflection. Placing a big mirror inside the family room additionally provides impression be treated.