6 photos of Boathouse Nautical Rope Chandelier - With Shade Aged_bronze (exceptional Nautical Rope Chandelier #1)
Nauticalnau•ti•cal (nô′ti kəl, not′i-),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to sailors, ships, or navigation: nautical terms.
Roperope (rōp),USA pronunciation n., v., roped, rop•ing.
- a strong, thick line or cord, commonly one composed of twisted or braided strands of hemp, flax, or the like, or of wire or other material.
- a lasso.
- the cords used to enclose a prize ring or other space.
- the operations of a business or the details of any undertaking: The new employee didn't take long to learn the ropes.
- a hangman's noose, halter, or cord.
- the sentence or punishment of death by hanging.
- a quantity of material or a number of things twisted or strung together in the form of a cord: a rope of tobacco.
- a stringy, viscid, or glutinous formation in a liquid: ropes of slime.
- at the end of one's rope, at the end of one's endurance or means;
at the limit: With all her savings gone and bills piling up, she was at the end of her rope.
- give someone enough rope, to allow a person complete freedom to continue his or her misdeeds in hope that retribution will follow.
- on the ropes:
- [Boxing.]in a defenseless position, as leaning against the ropes to keep from falling.
- in a desperate or hopeless position;
close to defeat or failure: By repeatedly undercutting his prices, his competitors soon had him on the ropes.
- to tie, bind, or fasten with a rope.
- to enclose, partition, or mark off with a rope or ropes (often fol. by off).
- to catch with a lasso;
- to reinforce (a sail or awning) with a boltrope.
- to be drawn out into a filament of thread;
- rope in, to lure or entice, esp. by employing deception: The swindler had roped in a number of gullible persons.
Chandelierchan•de•lier (shan′dl ēr′),USA pronunciation n.
- a decorative, sometimes ornate, light fixture suspended from a ceiling, usually having branched supports for a number of lights.
Withwith (with, wiᵺ),USA pronunciation prep.
- accompanied by;
accompanying: I will go with you. He fought with his brother against the enemy.
- in some particular relation to (esp. implying interaction, company, association, conjunction, or connection): I dealt with the problem. She agreed with me.
- characterized by or having: a person with initiative.
- (of means or instrument) by the use of;
using: to line a coat with silk; to cut with a knife.
- (of manner) using or showing: to work with diligence.
- in correspondence, comparison, or proportion to: Their power increased with their number. How does their plan compare with ours?
- in regard to: to be pleased with a gift.
- (of cause) owing to: to die with pneumonia; to pale with fear.
- in the region, sphere, or view of: It is day with us while it is night with the Chinese.
- (of separation) from: to part with a thing.
- against, as in opposition or competition: He fought with his brother over the inheritance.
- in the keeping or service of: to leave something with a friend.
- in affecting the judgment, estimation, or consideration of: Her argument carried a lot of weight with the trustees.
- at the same time as or immediately after;
upon: And with that last remark, she turned and left.
- of the same opinion or conviction as: Are you with me or against me?
- in proximity to or in the same household as: He lives with his parents.
- (used as a function word to specify an additional circumstance or condition): We climbed the hill, with Jeff following behind.
- in with. See in (def. 22).
- with child, pregnant.
- with it:
- knowledgeable about, sympathetic to, or partaking of the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- representing or characterized by the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- with that. See that (def. 10).
Shadeshade (shād),USA pronunciation n., v., shad•ed, shad•ing.
- the comparative darkness caused by the interception or screening of rays of light from an object, place, or area.
- a place or an area of comparative darkness, as one sheltered from the sun.
- See window shade.
- a lampshade.
- darkness gathering at the close of day: Shades of night are falling.
- a reminder of something: shades of the Inquisition.
- Usually, shades. a secluded or obscure place: He was living in the shades.
- comparative obscurity.
- a specter or ghost.
- [Gk. and Rom. Relig.]one of the spirits of the dead inhabiting Hades.
- a shadow.
- the degree of darkness of a color, determined by the quantity of black or by the lack of illumination.
- comparative darkness, as the effect of shadow or dark and light, in pictorial representation;
the dark part, or a dark part, of a picture or drawing.
- a slight variation or degree: a shade of difference.
- a little bit;
touch, esp. of something that may change the color of or lighten or darken something else: coffee with a shade of cream.
- anything used for protection against excessive light, heat, etc.
- (in architectural shades and shadows) a shadow upon those parts of a solid that are tangent to or turned away from the parallel rays from the theoretical light source. Cf. shadow (def. 11).
- cast or put someone in or into the shade, to make another person's efforts seem insignificant by comparison;
surpass: Her playing puts mine in the shade.
- the shades, Hades, as the abode of the spirits of the dead.
- to produce shade in or on.
- to obscure, dim, or darken.
- to screen or hide from view.
- to protect (something) from light, heat, etc., by or as by a screen: to shade the eyes from a bright light.
- to cover or screen (a candle, light, etc.): to shade a light to protect the eyes.
- to introduce degrees of darkness into (a drawing or painting) in order to render light and shadow or give the effect of color.
- to render the values of light and dark in (a drawn figure, object, etc.), esp. in order to create the illusion of three-dimensionality.
- to change by imperceptible degrees into something else.
- to reduce (the price) by way of a concession.
- to pass or change by slight graduations, as one color, quality, or thing into another.
- shade up, to take shelter (as livestock) from the sun.
Hello peoples, this attachment is about Boathouse Nautical Rope Chandelier - With Shade Aged_bronze (exceptional Nautical Rope Chandelier #1). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 1488 x 1488. It's file size is just 146 KB. Wether You desired to save This photo to Your computer, you can Click here. You could too download more images by clicking the image below or see more at this article: Nautical Rope Chandelier.
To the other-hand, currently we appreciate the house that is vintage. Properly, as you have history property parents that are historical, why not decorate it to check more chic. Nautical Rope Chandelier identity already owned. How to change it to make it new lucky and more modern if provided, that you simply have a stained glass in the home the glass may be worth pricey. To become the main emphasis lovely, select a colour coloring that is basic for your surfaces around it.
A look more luxurious inside will be long before bottom also made by drapery. One of many things that might appear unpleasant is just about old's shelves had started decaying. Change with open shelves of timber, may be reliable wood. Display also classic accessories you've. Open shelves will also give a contemporary minimalist feel that old house does not appear to be a museum.
In case you would rather utilize wallpaper wallpaper having a sample such as the minimalist geometric forms.Usually there is a indentation across the window in the old-house. So that you can remain exposed, placed to the sills' framework. But Boathouse Nautical Rope Chandelier - With Shade Aged_bronze (exceptional Nautical Rope Chandelier #1) may reduce luxury and the aesthetic in a window that is small. Employ only curtains usually, but created open. Another event if you feel really poor shape window, then the drapes should be put outside the body and address.