Oldold (ōld),USA pronunciation adj., old•er, old•est or eld•er, eld•est, n.
- far advanced in the years of one's or its life: an old man; an old horse; an old tree.
- of or pertaining to the latter part of the life or term of existence of a person or thing: old age.
- as if or appearing to be far advanced in years: Worry had made him old.
- having lived or existed for a specified time: a man 30 years old; a century-old organization.
- having lived or existed as specified with relation to younger or newer persons or things: Jim is our oldest boy.
- having been aged for a specified time: This whiskey is eight years old.
- having been aged for a comparatively long time: old brandy.
- long known or in use: the same old excuse.
- overfamiliar to the point of tedium: That joke gets old fast.
- belonging to the past: the good old days.
- having been in existence since the distant past: a fine old family.
- no longer in general use: This typewriter is an old model.
- acquired, made, or in use by one prior to the acquisition, making, or use of something more recent: When the new house was built, we sold the old one.
- of, pertaining to, or originating at an earlier period or date: old maps.
ancient: There may have been an old land bridge between Asia and Alaska.
- (cap.) (of a language) in its oldest known period, as attested by the earliest written records: Old Czech.
- experienced: He's an old hand at welding.
- of long standing;
having been such for a comparatively long time: an old and trusted employee.
- (of colors) dull, faded, or subdued: old rose.
- deteriorated through age or long use;
worn, decayed, or dilapidated: old clothes.
- [Physical Geog.](of landforms) far advanced in reduction by erosion or the like.
- sedate, sensible, mature, or wise: That child seems old beyond his years.
- (used to indicate affection, familiarity, disparagement, or a personalization): good old Bob; that dirty old jalopy.
- (used as an intensive) great;
uncommon: a high old time.
having been so formerly: a dinner for his old students.
- (used with a pl. v.) old persons collectively (usually prec. by the): appropriations to care for the old.
- a person or animal of a specified age or age group (used in combination): a class for six-year-olds; a horse race for three-year-olds.
- old or former time, often time long past: days of old.
Kentucky (approved esp. for use with zip code).
Howdy peoples, this attachment is about 2460 Old Nazareth Rd, Bardstown, KY 40004 ( Homes For Sale In Bardstown Ky #6). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 595 x 446. It's file size is only 58 KB. Wether You decided to save It to Your laptop, you could Click here. You might also see more photos by clicking the following picture or read more at this post: Homes For Sale In Bardstown Ky.
Homes For Sale In Bardstown Ky can not be refused when the wooden flooring has become increasingly popular, perhaps has turned into a tendency inside interior design's sphere. Kind and various kinds are increasingly mushrooming available in the market. This calls for one to precisely pick what sort of timber floors are of high quality. But unfortunately nearly all of you are still confused in picking a pure wood ground using the imitation.
Flooring goods are wooden surfaces that are authentic since a lot of timber flooring items on the market aren't all wood. Below we illustrate three kinds of wood floor items observed from your product being a thought within the selection. Listed below are on choosing a pure wood surfaces: Homes For Sale In Bardstown Ky including blankets of table of a specific dimension, three tips.
Obvious in the following questions that frequently occur from customers regarding the wooden floor. From the previous article we can find wooden surfaces healthy for the household and before selecting to decide on a wooden floor, should be considered beforehand unknown spot using floor.