This post of Anterior Placenta Previa C Section have 6 photos it's including Anterior Placenta Previa C Section #1 Having A C-section For Placenta Previa. Was Told To Get To Hospital 3, 2. Case Report, Anterior Placenta Previa C Section #3 And Vasa Previa 929; 4., Dr. Said That I Have A Low Lying Placenta But Not Covering The Cervix At, Placenta Previa, Nice Anterior Placenta Previa C Section #6 Shows The Rate Of Placenta Previa By Cesarean Number. Below are the images:
This blog post of Anterior Placenta Previa C Section was published on March 9, 2018 at 3:33 pm. It is published in the Sectional category. Anterior Placenta Previa C Section is labelled with Anterior Placenta Previa C Section, Anterior, Placenta, Previa, C, Section..
Anterioran•te•ri•or (an tēr′ē ər),USA pronunciation adj.
- situated before or at the front of; fore (opposed to posterior).
- going before in time or sequence;
earlier: events anterior to the outbreak of war.
- [Ling.](in distinctive feature analysis) articulated in the region extending from the alveolar ridge to the lips;
alveolar, dental, or labial.
- (in animals and embryos) pertaining to or toward the head or forward end of the body.
- (in humans) pertaining to or toward the front plane of the body, equivalent to the ventral surface of quadrupeds.
- [Bot.]on the front side and away from the main axis, as the lower lip of a flower.
Placentapla•cen•ta (plə sen′tə),USA pronunciation n., pl. -tas, -tae (-tē).USA pronunciation
- the organ in most mammals, formed in the lining of the uterus by the union of the uterine mucous membrane with the membranes of the fetus, that provides for the nourishment of the fetus and the elimination of its waste products.
- the part of the ovary of flowering plants that bears the ovules.
- (in ferns and related plants) the tissue giving rise to sporangia.
the numerals in the ancient Roman system of notation, still used for certain limited purposes, as in some pagination, dates on buildings, etc. The common basic symbols are I (=1), V (=5), X (=10), L (=50), C (=100), D (=500), and M (=1000). The Roman numerals for one to nine are: I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX. A bar over a letter multiplies it by 1000;
thus, X̄ equals 10,000. Integers are written according to these two rules: If a letter is immediately followed by one of equal or lesser value, the two values are added;
thus, XX equals 20, XV equals 15, VI equals 6. If a letter is immediately followed by one of greater value, the first is subtracted from the second;
thus, IV equals 4, XL equals 40, CM equals 900. Examples: XLVII(=47), CXVI(=116), MCXX(=1120), MCMXIV(=1914). Roman numerals may be written in lowercase letters, though they appear more commonly in capitals.
Sectionsec•tion (sek′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- a part that is cut off or separated.
- a distinct part or subdivision of anything, as an object, country, community, class, or the like: the poor section of town; the left section of a drawer.
- a distinct part or subdivision of a writing, as of a newspaper, legal code, chapter, etc.: the financial section of a daily paper; section 2 of the bylaws.
- one of a number of parts that can be fitted together to make a whole: sections of a fishing rod.
- (in most of the U.S. west of Ohio) one of the 36 numbered subdivisions, each one square mile (2.59 sq. km or 640 acres), of a township.
- an act or instance of cutting;
separation by cutting.
- the making of an incision.
- an incision.
- a thin slice of a tissue, mineral, or the like, as for microscopic examination.
- a representation of an object as it would appear if cut by a plane, showing its internal structure.
- a small unit consisting of two or more squads.
- Also called staff section. any of the subdivisions of a staff.
- a small tactical division in naval and air units.
- a division of a sleeping car containing both an upper and a lower berth.
- a length of trackage, roadbed, signal equipment, etc., maintained by one crew.
- any of two or more trains, buses, or the like, running on the same route and schedule at the same time, one right behind the other, and considered as one unit, as when a second is necessary to accommodate more passengers than the first can carry: On holidays the New York to Boston train runs in three sections.
- a segment of a naturally segmented fruit, as of an orange or grapefruit.
- a division of an orchestra or band containing all the instruments of one class: a rhythm section.
- [Bookbinding.]signature (def. 8).
- Also called section mark. a mark used to indicate a subdivision of a book, chapter, or the like, or as a mark of reference to a footnote.
- [Theat.]one of a series of circuits for controlling certain lights, as footlights.
- shape (def. 12).
- to cut or divide into sections.
- to cut through so as to present a section.
- to make an incision.
Many Anterior Placenta Previa C Section made-of wood, only a little different from the modern coffee table that's typically made of light material for example metal and metal or perhaps a blend of hardwood. Contemporary coffee-table has many varieties, all of the modern coffee-table doesn't have four thighs, there is an original contemporary coffee table derived from an original form.
Areas and materials' perfect mixture, convincing a contemporary coffee table to be used by you as furniture in the family-room or living room minimalist. Designed Anterior Placenta Previa C Section with drawers for storage is designed with a corner underneath the table to truly save it publications, remote, young children toys or magazines.
You are able to put a coffeetable that is modern facing the lounge or in a corner close to the window. You'll be able to enjoy a walk having a buddy or relative while viewing TV or examining the newspaper or invest your nights to enjoy with chess using them.