Diamond Drapery have 6 pictures , they are Black And Gold Diamond Drapery Fabric By ShopMyFabrics On Etsy, Beautiful Diamond Drapery #2 Remington-curtains.jpg, Diamond Drapery #3 Its Our Service That Makes Us Brilliant, Diamond Drapery #4 Barn Red Ridgebury Diamond Drapery Curtain Panels 84\, Diamond Drapery #5 Ivory Bohemian Fringe Diamond Drapery Panel, Gray Bohemian Fringe Diamond Drapery Panel. Below are the images:
Diamond Drapery was uploaded on February 27, 2018 at 5:13 am. This article is published at the Curtain category. Diamond Drapery is tagged with Diamond Drapery, Diamond, Drapery..
Diamonddia•mond (dī′mənd, dī′ə-),USA pronunciation n.
- a pure or nearly pure, extremely hard form of carbon, naturally crystallized in the isometric system.
- a piece of this stone.
- a transparent, flawless or almost flawless piece of this stone, esp. when cut and polished, valued as a precious gem.
- a ring or other piece of jewelry containing such a precious stone, esp. an engagement ring.
- a piece of this stone used in a drill or cutting tool.
- a tool provided with such an uncut stone, used for cutting glass.
- crystallized carbon, or a piece of it, artificially produced.
- an equilateral quadrilateral, esp. as placed with its diagonals vertical and horizontal;
a lozenge or rhombus.
- any rhombus-shaped figure or object oriented with its diagonals vertical and horizontal.
- a red rhombus-shaped figure on a playing card.
- a card of the suit bearing such figures.
- diamonds, (used with a sing. or pl. v.) the suit so marked: Diamonds is trump. Diamonds are trump.
- the space enclosed by home plate and the three bases;
- the entire playing field.
- a 4½-point type of a size between brilliant and pearl.
- diamond in the rough, a person of fine character but lacking refined manners or graces.
- made of or set with a diamond or diamonds.
- having the shape of a diamond: a dress with a diamond print.
- indicating the 75th, or sometimes the 60th, event of a series, as a wedding anniversary. See table under wedding anniversary.
- to adorn with or as if with diamonds.
Draperydrap•er•y (drā′pə rē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -er•ies.
- coverings, hangings, clothing, etc., of fabric, esp. as arranged in loose, graceful folds.
- Often, draperies. long curtains, usually of heavy fabric and often designed to open and close across a window.
- the draping or arranging of hangings, clothing, etc., in graceful folds.
- [Art.]hangings, clothing, etc., as represented in sculpture or painting.
- cloths or textile fabrics collectively.
- See dry goods.
- the stock, shop, or business of a draper.
This desk is sold with metallic or natural shade for example dreary, bright or black. Chairs are employed not too much and also straightforward with all 3 seats' variety. This table is just employed for speaking and eating as the size isn't too big. Products used ie material or glass.
Tabletops also bigger such that it can be utilized to place fruits tools for example spoons, discs, etc. Chairs was previously slim having a circular or square feet are lean and modest to be able to prevent the impact of tightness within the home.
The Diamond Drapery ideal for natural sort of home space. This natural table features a square shape that's fuller than lumber or MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) in order to make a more natural effect. This stand includes natural colors like bright and brown.