Joint Base Charleston Housing have 7 images including Joint Base Charleston, Joint Base Charleston, Joint Base Charleston Housing #3 JB Charleston - Eastside Neighborhood Floorplan, Joint Base Charleston Housing #4 JB Charleston - Eastside Neighborhood Floorplan, JB Charleston - Eastside Neighborhood Floorplan, Superb Joint Base Charleston Housing #6 Joint Base Charleston, Joint Base Charleston Housing #7 Joint Base Charleston. Below are the attachments:
The blog post of Joint Base Charleston Housing was posted on January 30, 2018 at 12:13 pm. This blog post is published under the Home category. Joint Base Charleston Housing is labelled with Joint Base Charleston Housing, Joint, Base, Charleston, Housing..
Jointjoint ( joint),USA pronunciation n.
- the place at which two things, or separate parts of one thing, are joined or united, either rigidly or in such a way as to permit motion;
- a connection between pieces of wood, metal, or the like, often reinforced with nails, screws, or glue.
- the movable or fixed place or part where two bones or elements of a skeleton join.
- the form or structure of such a part, as a ball-and-socket, hinge, pivot, etc.
- one of the large portions into which a section of meat is divided by a butcher, as the shoulder or leg, esp. as served at table.
- a marijuana cigarette.
- a dirty, cheap, or disreputable place of public accommodation or entertainment, esp. a restaurant or nightclub.
- a place or establishment, as a hotel, restaurant, etc.: We stayed in a very classy joint near the ocean.
- a part, esp. of a plant, insect, etc., connected with another part by an articulation, node, or the like.
- a portion between two articulations, nodes, or the like.
- the part of a stem from which a branch or leaf grows;
- a fracture plane in rocks, generally at right angles to the bedding of sedimentary rocks and variously oriented in igneous and metamorphic rocks, commonly arranged in two or more sets of parallel intersecting systems.
- knot (def. 12).
- the joint, prison: He got out of the joint just before Christmas.
- (vulgar). penis.
- out of joint:
- dislocated, as a bone.
- in an unfavorable state;
inauspicious: The time is out of joint.
- out of keeping;
inappropriate: Such behavior seems wholly out of joint with their fine upbringing.
- shared by or common to two or more: a joint obligation.
- undertaken or produced by two or more in conjunction or in common: a joint reply; a joint effort.
- sharing or acting in common: joint members of a committee.
- joined or associated, as in relation, interest, or action: joint owners.
- joined together in obligation or ownership: joint heirs.
- of or pertaining to both branches of a bicameral legislature.
- pertaining to or noting diplomatic action in which two or more governments are formally united.
- to unite by a joint or joints.
- to form or provide with a joint or joints.
- to cut (a fowl, piece of meat, etc.) at the joint;
divide at a joint;
separate into pieces at the joints: to joint a chicken.
- to prepare (a board or the like) for fitting in a joint.
- to true the bottom of (a wooden plane body) to allow even movement along the surface of the work.
- to file the teeth of (a saw) to uniform height.
- [Masonry.]to finish (a mortar joint), as by striking.
- to fit together by or as if by joints: The cinder blocks jointed neatly.
Basebase1 (bās),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., based, bas•ing.
- the bottom support of anything;
that on which a thing stands or rests: a metal base for the table.
- a fundamental principle or groundwork;
basis: the base of needed reforms.
- the bottom layer or coating, as of makeup or paint.
- the distinctively treated portion of a column or pier below the shaft or shafts. See diag. under column.
- the distinctively treated lowermost portion of any construction, as a monument, exterior wall, etc.
- [Bot., Zool.]
- the part of an organ nearest its point of attachment.
- the point of attachment.
- the principal element or ingredient of anything, considered as its fundamental part: face cream with a lanolin base; paint with a lead base.
- that from which a commencement, as of action or reckoning, is made;
a starting point or point of departure.
- any of the four corners of the diamond, esp. first, second, or third base. Cf. home plate.
- a square canvas sack containing sawdust or some other light material, for marking first, second, or third base.
- a starting line or point for runners, racing cars, etc.
- (in hockey and other games) the goal.
- a fortified or more or less protected area or place from which the operations of an army or an air force proceed.
- a supply installation for a large military force.
- [Geom.]the line or surface forming the part of a figure that is most nearly horizontal or on which it is supposed to stand.
- the number that serves as a starting point for a logarithmic or other numerical system.
- a collection of subsets of a topological space having the property that every open set in the given topology can be written as the union of sets of the collection.
- a collection of neighborhoods of a point such that every neighborhood of the point contains one from the collection.
- a collection of sets of a given filter such that every set in the filter is contained in some set in the collection.
- Also called base line. See under triangulation (def. 1).
- vehicle (def. 10).
- Also called carrier. inert matter, used in the preparation of lakes, onto which a coloring compound is precipitated.
- [Photog.]a thin, flexible layer of cellulose triacetate or similar material that holds the light-sensitive film emulsion and other coatings, esp. on motion-picture film.
- a compound that reacts with an acid to form a salt, as ammonia, calcium hydroxide, or certain nitrogen-containing organic compounds.
- the hydroxide of a metal or of an electropositive element or group.
- a group or molecule that takes up or accepts protons.
- a molecule or ion containing an atom with a free pair of electrons that can be donated to an acid;
an electron-pair donor.
- any of the purine and pyrimidine compounds found in nucleic acids: the purines adenine and guanine and the pyrimidines cytosine, thymine, and uracil.
- the part of a complex word, consisting of one or more morphemes, to which derivational or inflectional affixes may be added, as want in unwanted or biolog- in biological. Cf. root1 (def. 11), stem 1 (def. 16).
- the component of a generative grammar containing the lexicon and phrase-structure rules that generate the deep structure of sentences.
- an electrode or terminal on a transistor other than the emitter or collector electrodes or terminals.
- the part of an incandescent lamp or electron tube that includes the terminals for making electrical connection to a circuit or power supply.
- the level at which a security ceases a decline in price.
- the lower part of an escutcheon.
- bases, [Armor.]a tonlet formed of two shaped steel plates assembled side by side.
- pavilion (def. 6).
- get to first base. See first base (def. 2).
- in base, in the lower part of an escutcheon.
- off base:
- [Baseball.]not touching a base: The pitcher caught him off base and, after a quick throw, he was put out by the second baseman.
- [Informal.]badly mistaken: The police were way off base when they tried to accuse her of the theft.
- on base, [Baseball.]having reached a base or bases: Two men are on base.
- touch base with, to make contact with: They've touched base with every political group on campus.
- serving as or forming a base: The walls will need a base coat and two finishing coats.
- to make or form a base or foundation for.
- to establish, as a fact or conclusion (usually fol. by on or upon): He based his assumption of her guilt on the fact that she had no alibi.
- to place or establish on a base or basis;
found (usually fol. by on or upon): Our plan is based on a rising economy.
- to station, place, or situate (usually fol. by at or on): He is based at Fort Benning. The squadron is based on a carrier.
- to have a basis;
be based (usually fol. by on or upon): Fluctuating prices usually base on a fickle public's demand.
- to have or maintain a base: I believe they had based on Greenland at one time.
CharlestonCharles•ton (chärlz′tən, chärl′stən),USA pronunciation n.
- a seaport in SE South Carolina. 69,510.
- a city in and the capital of West Virginia, in the W part. 63,968.
- a city in E central Illinois. 19,355.
Charles•ton (chärlz′tən, chärl′stən),USA pronunciation n.
- a vigorous, rhythmic ballroom dance popular in the 1920s.
- to dance the Charleston.
Housinghous•ing1 (hou′zing),USA pronunciation n.
- any shelter, lodging, or dwelling place.
- houses collectively.
- the act of one who houses or puts under shelter.
- the providing of houses for a group or community: the housing of an influx of laborers.
- anything that covers or protects.
- [Mach.]a fully enclosed case and support for a mechanism.
- [Carpentry.]the space made in one piece of wood, or the like, for the insertion of another.
- Also called bury. the portion of a mast below the deck.
- Also called bury. the portion of a bowsprit aft of the forward part of the stem of a vessel.
- the doubling of an upper mast.
- a niche for a statue.
Your house frequently has its own persona. Moreover with the pad or cottages are situated in the UK. Do not want to alter the structure of the building is toomuch, Joint Base Charleston Housing patterns and conventional bungalow compete.
Never questioned an outcome, gorgeous! To be able to keep up with the figure of a building, Kitchen's artist Alex St Architecture putting a kitchen style independent of the key building. The effect? Gorgeous! Yes, Chelshire was situated in by a bungalow, the UK will be the building involved.
The pad was integrated the 18th-century and it is today past renovation's stage. In the place of looking to imitate the cottage's kind, Alex E chose to develop an additional kitchen design that protect the type of the house and will decrease the structural change of the entire villa.
A glass cube's kitchen style inside the kind. Glass' use listed here is meant to have the ability to control the temperature during winter. Glass can be popped to supply outdoors in to the bedroom while summer happens. Floors using the same content by having an exterior veranda, for there to become a common bond between the Joint Base Charleston Housing with fresh kitchen.
Wish to convey the environment is comfy and hot, the furniture comes with a delicate white coloring as his finishing. Modern gear and storage is also stunning this 1 is complemented by home style. Moreover with up-lighting to illuminate the area at night.
If you like the environment of the kitchen that is cozy and in addition tranquil having a slight antique sense with likely a fantastic decision for you. To have this fashion kitchen cabinets that are inexpensive can be made an election that have pattern by you and work with a wooden flooring includes a structure. Using bright colors meal will be made by brown with variations of bright and timber hues while in the home together with your household can experience hotter.