Huskyhusk•y1 (hus′kē),USA pronunciation adj., husk•i•er, husk•i•est. n., pl. husk•ies.
- big and strong;
- (of the voice) having a semiwhispered vocal tone;
somewhat hoarse, as when speaking with a cold or from grief or passion.
- like, covered with, or full of husks.
- made in a size meant for the larger or heavier than average boy: size 18 husky pants.
- for, pertaining to, or wearing clothing in this size: the husky department; husky boys.
- a size of garments meant for the larger or heavier than average boy.
Linerslin•er1 (lī′nər),USA pronunciation n.
- a ship or airplane operated by a transportation or conveyance company.
- [Baseball.]See line drive.
- a person or thing that traces by or marks with lines.
- See ship of the line.
Allall (ôl),USA pronunciation adj.
- the whole of (used in referring to quantity, extent, or duration): all the cake; all the way; all year.
- the whole number of (used in referring to individuals or particulars, taken collectively): all students.
- the greatest possible (used in referring to quality or degree): with all due respect; with all speed.
- every: all kinds; all sorts.
any whatever: beyond all doubt.
- nothing but;
only: The coat is all wool.
- dominated by or as if by the conspicuous possession or use of a particular feature: The colt was all legs. They were all ears, listening attentively to everything she said.
- [Chiefly Pennsylvania German.]all gone;
finished: The pie is all.
- the whole quantity or amount: He ate all of the peanuts. All are gone.
- the whole number;
every one: all of us.
- everything: Is that all you want to say? All is lost.
- one's whole interest, energy, or property: to give one's all; to lose one's all.
- (often cap.) the entire universe.
- above all, before everything else;
chiefly: Above all, the little girl wanted a piano.
- after all, in spite of the circumstances;
notwithstanding: He came in time after all.
- all in all:
- everything considered;
in general: All in all, her health is greatly improved.
- altogether: There were twelve absentees all in all.
everything regarded as important: Painting became his all in all.
- all in hand, (of the copy for typesetting a particular article, book, issue, etc.) in the possession of the compositor.
- and all, together with every other associated or connected attribute, object, or circumstance: What with the snow and all, we may be a little late.
- at all:
- in the slightest degree: I wasn't surprised at all.
- for any reason: Why bother at all?
- in any way: no offense at all.
- for all (that), in spite of;
notwithstanding: For all that, it was a good year.
- in all, all included;
all together: a hundred guests in all.
- once and for all, for the last time;
finally: The case was settled once and for all when the appeal was denied.
completely: all alone.
exclusively: He spent his income all on pleasure.
apiece: The score was one all.
- all at once. See once (def. 14).
- all but, almost;
very nearly: These batteries are all but dead.
- all in, Northern and Western U.S. very tired;
exhausted: We were all in at the end of the day.
- all in the wind, too close to the wind.
- all out, with all available means or effort: We went all out to win the war.
- all over:
in every part.
- in every respect;
- all standing, [Naut.]
- in such a way and so suddenly that sails or engines are still set to propel a vessel forward: The ship ran aground all standing.
- fully clothed: The crew turned in all standing.
- fully equipped, as a vessel.
- all that, remarkably;
decidedly (used in negative constructions): It's not all that different from your other house.
- all the better, more advantageous;
so much the better: If the sun shines it will be all the better for our trip.
- all there, [Informal.]mentally competent;
not insane or feeble-minded: Some of his farfetched ideas made us suspect that he wasn't all there.
- all the same. See same (def. 8).
- all told. See told (def. 2).
- all up:
- [Print., Journ.](of copy) completely set in type.
- [Informal.]with no vestige of hope remaining: It's all up with George—they've caught him.
Weatherweath•er (weᵺ′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- the state of the atmosphere with respect to wind, temperature, cloudiness, moisture, pressure, etc.
- a strong wind or storm or strong winds and storms collectively: We've had some real weather this spring.
- a weathercast: The radio announcer will read the weather right after the commercial.
- Usually, weathers. changes or vicissitudes in one's lot or fortunes: She remained a good friend in all weathers.
- under the weather, [Informal.]
- somewhat indisposed;
- suffering from a hangover.
- more or less drunk: Many fatal accidents are caused by drivers who are under the weather.
- to expose to the weather;
dry, season, or otherwise affect by exposure to the air or atmosphere: to weather lumber before marketing it.
- to discolor, disintegrate, or affect injuriously, as by the effects of weather: These crumbling stones have been weathered by the centuries.
- to bear up against and come safely through (a storm, danger, trouble, etc.): to weather a severe illness.
- (of a ship, mariner, etc.) to pass or sail to the windward of: to weather a cape.
- to cause to slope, so as to shed water.
- to undergo change, esp. discoloration or disintegration, as the result of exposure to atmospheric conditions.
- to endure or resist exposure to the weather: a coat that weathers well.
- to go or come safely through a storm, danger, trouble, etc. (usually fol. by through): It was a difficult time for her, but she weathered through beautifully.
Floorfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
MatsMATS (mats),USA pronunciation n.
- Military Air Transport Service.
Hello guys, this photo is about Husky Liners All Weather Floor Mats (exceptional Husky Rubber Floor Mats #3). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 543 x 408. It's file size is just 38 KB. Wether You want to save It to Your PC, you could Click here. You could too download more images by clicking the photo below or read more at here: Husky Rubber Floor Mats.
One of the most significant issues in the Husky Liners All Weather Floor Mats (exceptional Husky Rubber Floor Mats #3), particularly the present day kitchen is initiated lighting bulbs that were proper. Its functionality, as well as promoting the lighting, the light may also improve the stylish look of your kitchen. Lights are ideal for the modern home is gentle to moderate light and not weak, but also do not make it also vibrant, as it will make dazzling.
Along with utilizing the kind downlight, often the improvement of decorative lamps may also add to the appeal of modern kitchen design. Having a modern kitchen in your house, you merely adjust light design's sort for that. Contemporary modern home design that was minimalist was, created by widespread in this state. Thus, the lights utilized are easy models with lamp modern contemporary design or minimal light.
Inside the contemporary home needs to have two aspects of lighting, namely lighting extensive and concentrated lighting. Comprehensive program illumination to illuminate inside modern kitchen, as the lamp for light a to aid clean the experience of favorites to the entire bedroom.