Brightbright (brīt),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, n., adv., -er, -est.
- radiating or reflecting light;
shining: The bright coins shone in the gloom.
- filled with light: The room was bright with sunshine.
- vivid or brilliant: a bright red dress; bright passages of prose.
- quick-witted or intelligent: They gave promotions to bright employees.
- clever or witty, as a remark: Bright comments enlivened the conversation.
cheerful: a bright and happy child; a bird's bright song.
- characterized by happiness or gladness: All the world seems bright and gay.
- favorable or auspicious: bright prospects for the future.
- radiant or splendid: the bright pageantry of court.
- illustrious or glorious, as an era: the bright days of the Renaissance.
- clear or translucent, as liquid: The bright water trickled through his fingers.
- having a glossy, glazed, or polished finish.
- intensely clear and vibrant in tone or quality;
clear and sharp in sound: a bright singing voice.
- the automobile or truck headlights used for driving at night or under conditions of decreased visibility.
- the brighter level of intensity of these lights, usually deflected upward by switching on a bulb in the headlamp that strikes the lens at a different angle.
- flue-cured, light-hued tobacco.
- an artist's paintbrush having short, square-edged bristles.
- in a bright manner;
Redred1 (red),USA pronunciation n. adj., red•der, red•dest.
- any of various colors resembling the color of blood;
the primary color at one extreme end of the visible spectrum, an effect of light with a wavelength between 610 and 780 nm.
- something red.
- (often cap.) a radical leftist in politics, esp. a communist.
- See red light (def. 1).
- red wine: a glass of red.
- Also called red devil, red bird. [Slang.]a capsule of the drug secobarbital, usually red in color.
- in the red, operating at a loss or being in debt (opposed to in the black): The newspaper strike put many businesses in the red.
- paint the town red. See paint (def. 16).
- see red, to become very angry;
become enraged: Snobs make her see red.
- of the color red.
- having distinctive areas or markings of red: a red robin.
- of or indicating a state of financial loss or indebtedness: the red column in the ledger.
- radically left politically.
- (often cap.) communist.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of North American Indian peoples: no longer in technical use.
Bloodblood (blud),USA pronunciation n.
- the fluid that circulates in the principal vascular system of human beings and other vertebrates, in humans consisting of plasma in which the red blood cells, white blood cells, and platelets are suspended.
- the vital principle;
life: The excitement had got into the very blood of the nation.
- a person or group regarded as a source of energy, vitality, or vigor: It's time we got some new blood in this company.
- one of the four elemental bodily humors of medieval physiology, regarded as causing cheerfulness.
murder: to avenge the blood of his father.
- the juice or sap of plants: the blood of the grape.
state of mind: a person of hot blood.
- physical nature of human beings: the frailty of our blood.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a high-spirited dandy;
an adventuresome youth: the young bloods of Cambridge.
- a profligate or rake.
- physical and cultural extraction: It was a trait that seemed to be in their blood.
- royal extraction: a prince of the blood.
- descent from a common ancestor;
lineage: related by blood.
- recorded and respected ancestry;
- [Slang.]a black person, esp. a man.
- get or have one's blood up, to become or be enraged or impassioned: Injustice of any sort always gets my blood up.
- have someone's blood on one's head or hands, to be to blame for someone's affliction or death: Though a criminal, he had no blood on his hands.
- in cold blood, deliberately;
ruthlessly: The dictator, in cold blood, ordered the execution of all his political enemies.
- make one's blood boil, to inspire resentment, anger, or indignation: Such carelessness makes my blood boil.
- make one's blood run cold, to fill with terror;
frighten: The dark, deserted street in that unfamiliar neighborhood made her blood run cold.
- sweat blood. See sweat (def. 24).
- taste blood, to experience a new sensation, usually a violent or destructive one, and acquire an appetite for it: Once the team had tasted blood, there was no preventing them from winning by a wide margin.
- [Hunting.]to give (hounds) a first sight or taste of blood. Cf. flesh (def. 17).
- to stain with blood.
Inin (in),USA pronunciation prep., adv., adj., n., v., inned, in•ning.
- (used to indicate inclusion within space, a place, or limits): walking in the park.
- (used to indicate inclusion within something abstract or immaterial): in politics; in the autumn.
- (used to indicate inclusion within or occurrence during a period or limit of time): in ancient times; a task done in ten minutes.
- (used to indicate limitation or qualification, as of situation, condition, relation, manner, action, etc.): to speak in a whisper; to be similar in appearance.
- (used to indicate means): sketched in ink; spoken in French.
- (used to indicate motion or direction from outside to a point within) into: Let's go in the house.
- (used to indicate transition from one state to another): to break in half.
- (used to indicate object or purpose): speaking in honor of the event.
- in that, because;
inasmuch as: In that you won't have time for supper, let me give you something now.
- in or into some place, position, state, relation, etc.: Please come in.
- on the inside;
- in one's house or office.
- in office or power.
- in possession or occupancy.
- having the turn to play, as in a game.
- [Baseball.](of an infielder or outfielder) in a position closer to home plate than usual;
short: The third baseman played in, expecting a bunt.
- on good terms;
in favor: He's in with his boss, but he doubts it will last.
- in vogue;
in style: He says straw hats will be in this year.
- in season: Watermelons will soon be in.
- be in for, to be bound to undergo something, esp. a disagreeable experience: We are in for a long speech.
- in for it, [Slang.]about to suffer chastisement or unpleasant consequences, esp. of one's own actions or omissions: I forgot our anniversary again, and I'll be in for it now.Also,[Brit.,] for it.
- in with, on friendly terms with;
familiar or associating with: They are in with all the important people.
- located or situated within;
internal: the in part of a mechanism.
- in favor with advanced or sophisticated people;
stylish: the in place to dine; Her new novel is the in book to read this summer.
- comprehensible only to a special or ultrasophisticated group: an in joke.
included in a favored group.
inbound: an in train.
- being in power, authority, control, etc.: a member of the in party.
- playing the last nine holes of an eighteen-hole golf course (opposed to out): His in score on the second round was 34.
- Usually, ins. persons in office or political power (distinguished from outs).
- a member of the political party in power: The election made him an in.
- pull or influence;
a social advantage or connection: He's got an in with the senator.
- (in tennis, squash, handball, etc.) a return or service that lands within the in-bounds limits of a court or section of a court (opposed to out).
v.t. Brit. [Dial.]
- to enclose.
Stoolstool (sto̅o̅l),USA pronunciation n.
- a single seat on legs or a pedestal and without arms or a back.
- a short, low support on which to stand, step, kneel, or rest the feet while sitting.
- [Hort.]the stump, base, or root of a plant from which propagative organs are produced, as shoots for layering.
- the base of a plant that annually produces new stems or shoots.
- a cluster of shoots or stems springing up from such a base or from any root, or a single shoot or layer.
- a bird fastened to a pole or perch and used as a decoy.
- an artificial duck or other bird, usually made from wood, used as a decoy by hunters.
- a privy.
- the fecal matter evacuated at each movement of the bowels.
- the sill of a window. See diag. under double-hung.
- a bishop's seat considered as symbolic of his authority;
- the sacred chair of certain African chiefs, symbolic of their kingship.
- fall between two stools, to fail, through hesitation or indecision, to select either of two alternatives.
- to put forth shoots from the base or root, as a plant;
form a stool.
- to turn informer;
serve as a stool pigeon.
Afteraf•ter (af′tər, äf′-),USA pronunciation prep.
- behind in place or position;
following behind: men lining up one after the other.
- later in time than;
in succession to;
at the close of: Tell me after supper. Day after day he came to work late.
- subsequent to and in consequence of: After what has happened, I can never return.
- below in rank or excellence;
nearest to: Milton is usually placed after Shakespeare among English poets.
- in imitation of or in imitation of the style of: to make something after a model; fashioned after Raphael.
- in pursuit or search of;
with or in desire for: I'm after a better job. Run after him!
about: to inquire after a person.
- with the name of;
for: He was named after his uncle.
- in proportion to;
in accordance with: He was a man after the hopes and expectations of his father.
- according to the nature of;
in conformity with;
in agreement or unison with: He was a man after my own heart. He swore after the manner of his faith.
- subsequent to and notwithstanding;
in spite of: After all their troubles, they still manage to be optimistic.
- after all, despite what has occurred or been assumed previously;
nevertheless: I've discovered I can attend the meeting after all.
in the rear: Jill came tumbling after.
- later in time;
afterward: three hours after; happily ever after.
- later in time;
succeeding: In after years we never heard from him.
- [Naut., Aeron.]
- farther aft.
- located closest to the stern or tail;
aftermost: after hold; after mast.
- including the stern or tail: the after part of a hull.
- subsequent to the time that: after the boys left.
- afters, the final course of a meal, as pudding, ice cream, or the like;
Hello peoples, this image is about Bright Red Blood In Stool After Surgery (superior Bright Red Blood Mixed In Stool #6). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 932 x 657. It's file size is just 144 KB. If You ought to save This photo to Your computer, you could Click here. You could too download more photos by clicking the picture below or read more at this article: Bright Red Blood Mixed In Stool.
In addition to color assortment, it's also advisable to look closely at other activities such as shape and the size of the mattress would you select. Picking a sleep of white on white room would need to be adjusted towards the room's size. Selection of these mattresses so the space white doesn't seem cramped or whole because one to become actually precise can select the bed.
Possibly the newest models of mattress today many are good and can be utilized for anything else. Under the sleep where the segment will undoubtedly be utilized as being storage space or a clothes cabinet. The mattresses have contemporary white color relative to the thought of white shade and was chosen since it is good.
Should you be buying a sleep for you personally along with your accomplice ofcourse pick the bed measurement is enough for just two persons. But don't be too large together with normally it takes space up. Calculate the only real sleep you choose enough for your partner and you.
But when you're buying Bright Red Blood Mixed In Stool for your kid or for your own personel (without a spouse) it's better should you pick a mini-bed (single terrible). The space house will not feel cramped, by doing so. This mini bed is correctly useful for children or youngsters.