Toto (to̅o̅; unstressed tŏŏ, tə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used for expressing motion or direction toward a point, person, place, or thing approached and reached, as opposed to from): They came to the house.
- (used for expressing direction or motion or direction toward something) in the direction of;
toward: from north to south.
- (used for expressing limit of movement or extension): He grew to six feet.
- (used for expressing contact or contiguity) on;
upon: a right uppercut to the jaw; Apply varnish to the surface.
- (used for expressing a point of limit in time) before;
until: to this day; It is ten minutes to six. We work from nine to five.
- (used for expressing aim, purpose, or intention): going to the rescue.
- (used for expressing destination or appointed end): sentenced to jail.
- (used for expressing agency, result, or consequence): to my dismay; The flowers opened to the sun.
- (used for expressing a resulting state or condition): He tore it to pieces.
- (used for expressing the object of inclination or desire): They drank to her health.
- (used for expressing the object of a right or claim): claimants to an estate.
- (used for expressing limit in degree, condition, or amount): wet to the skin; goods amounting to $1000; Tomorrow's high will be 75 to 80°.
- (used for expressing addition or accompaniment) with: He added insult to injury. They danced to the music. Where is the top to this box?
- (used for expressing attachment or adherence): She held to her opinion.
- (used for expressing comparison or opposition): inferior to last year's crop; The score is eight to seven.
- (used for expressing agreement or accordance) according to;
by: a position to one's liking; to the best of my knowledge.
- (used for expressing reference, reaction, or relation): What will he say to this?
- (used for expressing a relative position): parallel to the roof.
- (used for expressing a proportion of number or quantity) in;
making up: 12 to the dozen; 20 miles to the gallon.
- (used for indicating the indirect object of a verb, for connecting a verb with its complement, or for indicating or limiting the application of an adjective, noun, or pronoun): Give it to me. I refer to your work.
- (used as the ordinary sign or accompaniment of the infinitive, as in expressing motion, direction, or purpose, in ordinary uses with a substantive object.)
- raised to the power indicated: Three to the fourth is 81( 34 = 81).
- toward a point, person, place, or thing, implied or understood.
- toward a contact point or closed position: Pull the door to.
- toward a matter, action, or work: We turned to with a will.
- into a state of consciousness;
out of unconsciousness: after he came to.
- to and fro. See fro (def. 2).
Hello folks, this blog post is about Click & Drag To Zoom ( Leather Recliner Photo Gallery #3). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 927 x 644. This attachment's file size is just 75 KB. If You desired to download This attachment to Your computer, you could Click here. You might also see more attachments by clicking the picture below or see more at this post: Leather Recliner.
Click & Drag To Zoom ( Leather Recliner Photo Gallery #3) get to be the most critical element in floor on your home's option. When a floor your coloring choose also dim if you have a tiny residence minimalist this can make your home inside search satisfied uneasy and claustrophobic.
your family won't feel comfortable sitting at home to be able to create the bad aftereffects of your household members along with if we feel uncomfortable in the household, you then be like to enjoy away from property. You can observe the difference when you will find two colors together with the measurement of the region of the area within the area the exact same coloring of a floor but they are different.
Once we differ for the reason that area there is a common impression, calm, and relaxed. Therefore the hardwood floors' color would you pick should since a mistake of ceramic colors will ascertain the wonder of one's home you pay attention , nor be underestimated.