CHP Officer Arrested After Allegedly Secretly Recording Woman In NorCal Bathroom | KTLA (superior Chp Officer Arrested Ideas #1) Photos Album
Officerof•fi•cer (ô′fə sər, of′ə-),USA pronunciation n.
- a person who holds a position of rank or authority in the army, navy, air force, or any similar organization, esp. one who holds a commission.
- a member of a police department or a constable.
- a person licensed to take full or partial responsibility for the operation of a merchant ship or other large civilian ship; a master or mate.
- a person appointed or elected to some position of responsibility or authority in the government, a corporation, a society, etc.
- (in some honorary orders) a member of any rank except the lowest.
- [Obs.]an agent.
- to furnish with officers.
- to command or direct as an officer does.
- to direct, conduct, or manage.
Arrestedar•rest (ə rest′),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to seize (a person) by legal authority or warrant;
take into custody: The police arrested the burglar.
- to catch and hold;
attract and fix;
engage: The loud noise arrested our attention.
- to check the course of;
slow down: to arrest progress.
- [Med.]to control or stop the active progress of (a disease): The new drug did not arrest the cancer.
- the taking of a person into legal custody, as by officers of the law.
- any seizure or taking by force.
- an act of stopping or the state of being stopped: the arrest of tooth decay.
- [Mach.]any device for stopping machinery;
- under arrest, in custody of the police or other legal authorities: They placed the suspect under arrest at the scene of the crime.
Afteraf•ter (af′tər, äf′-),USA pronunciation prep.
- behind in place or position;
following behind: men lining up one after the other.
- later in time than;
in succession to;
at the close of: Tell me after supper. Day after day he came to work late.
- subsequent to and in consequence of: After what has happened, I can never return.
- below in rank or excellence;
nearest to: Milton is usually placed after Shakespeare among English poets.
- in imitation of or in imitation of the style of: to make something after a model; fashioned after Raphael.
- in pursuit or search of;
with or in desire for: I'm after a better job. Run after him!
about: to inquire after a person.
- with the name of;
for: He was named after his uncle.
- in proportion to;
in accordance with: He was a man after the hopes and expectations of his father.
- according to the nature of;
in conformity with;
in agreement or unison with: He was a man after my own heart. He swore after the manner of his faith.
- subsequent to and notwithstanding;
in spite of: After all their troubles, they still manage to be optimistic.
- after all, despite what has occurred or been assumed previously;
nevertheless: I've discovered I can attend the meeting after all.
in the rear: Jill came tumbling after.
- later in time;
afterward: three hours after; happily ever after.
- later in time;
succeeding: In after years we never heard from him.
- [Naut., Aeron.]
- farther aft.
- located closest to the stern or tail;
aftermost: after hold; after mast.
- including the stern or tail: the after part of a hull.
- subsequent to the time that: after the boys left.
- afters, the final course of a meal, as pudding, ice cream, or the like;
Inin (in),USA pronunciation prep., adv., adj., n., v., inned, in•ning.
- (used to indicate inclusion within space, a place, or limits): walking in the park.
- (used to indicate inclusion within something abstract or immaterial): in politics; in the autumn.
- (used to indicate inclusion within or occurrence during a period or limit of time): in ancient times; a task done in ten minutes.
- (used to indicate limitation or qualification, as of situation, condition, relation, manner, action, etc.): to speak in a whisper; to be similar in appearance.
- (used to indicate means): sketched in ink; spoken in French.
- (used to indicate motion or direction from outside to a point within) into: Let's go in the house.
- (used to indicate transition from one state to another): to break in half.
- (used to indicate object or purpose): speaking in honor of the event.
- in that, because;
inasmuch as: In that you won't have time for supper, let me give you something now.
- in or into some place, position, state, relation, etc.: Please come in.
- on the inside;
- in one's house or office.
- in office or power.
- in possession or occupancy.
- having the turn to play, as in a game.
- [Baseball.](of an infielder or outfielder) in a position closer to home plate than usual;
short: The third baseman played in, expecting a bunt.
- on good terms;
in favor: He's in with his boss, but he doubts it will last.
- in vogue;
in style: He says straw hats will be in this year.
- in season: Watermelons will soon be in.
- be in for, to be bound to undergo something, esp. a disagreeable experience: We are in for a long speech.
- in for it, [Slang.]about to suffer chastisement or unpleasant consequences, esp. of one's own actions or omissions: I forgot our anniversary again, and I'll be in for it now.Also,[Brit.,] for it.
- in with, on friendly terms with;
familiar or associating with: They are in with all the important people.
- located or situated within;
internal: the in part of a mechanism.
- in favor with advanced or sophisticated people;
stylish: the in place to dine; Her new novel is the in book to read this summer.
- comprehensible only to a special or ultrasophisticated group: an in joke.
included in a favored group.
inbound: an in train.
- being in power, authority, control, etc.: a member of the in party.
- playing the last nine holes of an eighteen-hole golf course (opposed to out): His in score on the second round was 34.
- Usually, ins. persons in office or political power (distinguished from outs).
- a member of the political party in power: The election made him an in.
- pull or influence;
a social advantage or connection: He's got an in with the senator.
- (in tennis, squash, handball, etc.) a return or service that lands within the in-bounds limits of a court or section of a court (opposed to out).
v.t. Brit. [Dial.]
- to enclose.
Bathroombath•room (bath′ro̅o̅m′, -rŏŏm′, bäth′-),USA pronunciation n.
- a room equipped for taking a bath or shower.
- toilet (def. 2).
- go to or use the bathroom, to use the toilet;
urinate or defecate.
Hello there, this attachment is about CHP Officer Arrested After Allegedly Secretly Recording Woman In NorCal Bathroom | KTLA (superior Chp Officer Arrested Ideas #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1080 x 608. This attachment's file size is only 36 KB. Wether You ought to save This image to Your PC, you could Click here. You could also download more attachments by clicking the image below or read more at this post: Chp Officer Arrested.
All you do is make sure when modifying your CHP Officer Arrested After Allegedly Secretly Recording Woman In NorCal Bathroom | KTLA (superior Chp Officer Arrested Ideas #1), that there will be no issues with the building signal office. Minute, get an office wall was lined using the color you desire. When you have a small workplace, it'd be healthier to choose colors that are basic is not that solid.
Moreover, you can get a wall with designs. By holding a picture on it this can be accomplished. As a result a much better environment will be absolutely maintained by it. Next, get your workplace sorted by setting table or a rack with compartments or pockets incorporate more. It will be more easy to enhance for those who have a bigger workplace. A cozy and good lounge will be the best addition to it.
It'd be more easy for those who have a more substantial workplace. Then you then could incorporate items easy to truly get your office with arrangements like home. Products including lights mirrors, vases influence in your office decor.