The post of Electric Chair Pictures have 10 pictures including Tennessee Is Bringing Back The Electric Chair - VICE, Electric Chair Pictures Ideas #2 You Might Not Die On The First Try, The Original And First Electric Chair That Was Used To Execute A Prisoner On August 6, A Wooden Electric Chair Sits In The Death Chamber Of The Southern Ohio Correctional Facility August, Electric Chair, Electric Chair Pictures #6 Electric Chair, City In Oklahoma Renews Fight For 'Old Sparky,' Electric Chair Taken By State, Business Insider, Electric Chair Pictures #9 Amid Controversies Over Lethal Injection Drugs, Several States Are In The Midst Of Reintroducing The, Electric Chair Pictures #10 Al Jazeera. Below are the pictures:
Electric Chair Pictures was published on July 9, 2017 at 8:42 am. It is published at the Chair category. Electric Chair Pictures is labelled with Electric Chair Pictures, Electric, Chair, Pictures..
Electrice•lec•tric (i lek′trik),USA pronunciation adj.
- pertaining to, derived from, produced by, or involving electricity: an electric shock.
- producing, transmitting, or operated by electric currents: an electric bell; electric cord.
stirring: The atmosphere was electric with excitement.
- (of a musical instrument)
- producing sound by electrical or electronic means: an electric piano.
- equipped with connections to an amplifier-loudspeaker system: an electric violin.
- an electric locomotive.
- a railroad operated by electricity.
- electricity: residential users of gas and electric.
- something, as an appliance, vehicle, or toy, operated by electricity.
- [Archaic.]a substance that is a nonconductor of electricity, as glass or amber, used to store or to excite an electric charge.
Chairchair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
Picturespic•ture (pik′chər),USA pronunciation n., v., -tured, -tur•ing.
- a visual representation of a person, object, or scene, as a painting, drawing, photograph, etc.: I carry a picture of my grandchild in my wallet.
- any visible image, however produced: pictures reflected in a pool of water.
- a mental image: a clear picture of how he had looked that day.
- a particular image or reality as portrayed in an account or description;
- a tableau, as in theatrical representation.
- See motion picture.
- pictures, Informal (older use). movies.
- a person, thing, group, or scene regarded as resembling a work of pictorial art in beauty, fineness of appearance, etc.: She was a picture in her new blue dress.
- the image or perfect likeness of someone else: He is the picture of his father.
- a visible or concrete embodiment of some quality or condition: the picture of health.
- a situation or set of circumstances: the economic picture.
- the image on a computer monitor, the viewing screen of a television set, or a motion-picture screen.
- to represent in a picture or pictorially, as by painting or drawing.
- to form a mental picture of;
imagine: He couldn't picture himself doing such a thing.
- to depict in words;
describe graphically: He pictured Rome so vividly that you half-believed you were there.
- to present or create as a setting;
portray: His book pictured the world of the future.
This desk comes with natural or metallic shade for example grey, bright or dark. Seats are used not too much and also basic with the number of 3 chairs. This table is only used for chatting and eating as the measurement is not too-large. Materials employed ie metal or glass.
The Electric Chair Pictures suited to natural sort of kitchen place. This natural stand includes a square shape that's fuller than lumber or MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) in order to create a more natural impact. This desk includes natural colors like white and brown.
Tabletops also bigger such that it may be used to place fruits, kitchen tools including spoons, dishes, etc. Chairs was previously slim having a square or spherical feet are tiny and lean in order to steer clear of the impression of rigidity in the home.